Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How many hands.....

Do you use on someone who gets you in a head-lock, with pipes big
enough to squeeze the breath out of you before you can even react? It
only takes one hand to start. Kinda' like a Pit Bull....doesnt let
go.......while you try to run the other way.
And do you know, if someone's kicked in the nuts, they usually have
about a minute before the reaction sets in...plenty of time to react,
and demo ( now in total rage mode ) the twit who thought that would
work.Rage adrenaline, is more effective than fear adrenaline ( but you
already know fear adrenaline, DONT YOU...)
A friend of mine is a 5th degree ( no, I dont know what form he uses )
black belt Instructor. Went into a MMA fight. The other guy was a
Karate Expert. My friend, at the start, ran at the opponent, with arms
raised, hands up in a kinda " I give up " pose.
Other guy didn't know what the hell to think about this attack. Buddy
runs right up to him without slowing, puts both hands on shoulders of
opponent. Jumps, using hands for extra lift, and knocks the guy out
cold with his right knee. LOL
I'd like to see that happen to " The Karate Champ ". Or be the one
using the head lock. You could hit me as much as you wanted, while in
that, and I still wouldn't let go ( till you're unconscious, that is).
Been there, done that. Almost didn't let go.... But for Colonel
Assmuncher, I'd make an exception, or maybe not.

Guns in the Wrong Hands! Gilligan ASA 9 January 23rd 07 02:09 AM
Cold Hands muzz UK Paddle 17 November 15th 05 01:37 AM
Put Your Hands in the Lord's Joshua Slocum ASA 0 April 9th 05 02:02 AM
OT-The blood on the hands of Bush John Cairns ASA 0 January 25th 05 09:34 PM
Bushite Hands in the Cookie Jar... Tuuk General 0 April 1st 04 01:44 AM