Senior Member

Default Good to be back...

On Feb 6, 9:17*pm, John H wrote:
and see that I've missed over 2000 posts!

Yes, as Tim has said, my computer crashed. Actually it was a
combination of the video card and the hard drive. The hard drive ended
up toasted, with no files able to be salvaged. I'd been having trouble
with the computer anyway, it was about nine years old, and I decided I
needed a new one. Besides, my wife offered to pay half! So, I'm now
the proud owner of a whiz bang machine that is very fast.

I posted a letter from my daughter a couple hours ago. She is thrilled
with the support she is getting, and I'd like to thank those who've
contributed.

I was happy to see the contributions from HK and Harry Krause. I've
just added my $75 in matching contribution for those. Thanks again!
But, I can't understand why one would make two contributions under
different names. However, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Again, thanks to all who've contributed. There is plenty of 'goal'
left though, so keep trying to put me in the poorhouse!

Great to see you back, only things you really missed was Shortpants
tearing into Harry, Slammer had another hissy fit and Donnie didn't
know enough not to reuse cotter pins

On the other hand that guy "Jeepinit" posted some nice pics of the new
uhpolstery on his restoration, fishwisher posted some great pics of
his new boat, and James gang posted a pic or two of his ass end...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:17 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

You're always the asshole, eh, JustHate?

When are you going to grace us with the police station video showing you
being slammed against the wall? Have your kids seen it?

On Feb 6, 10:08*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:17 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

being slammed against the wall? Have your kids seen it?- Hide quoted text -

He cant help it...it was the incest he suffered as a child. That, the
stairwell incident; and all the Acid he did as a dork teenager trying
to impress his dummy friends.
Senior Member

On Feb 6, 10:25*pm, wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:08*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:17 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

to impress his dummy friends.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, most adults here know that if I had ever really suffered any
of those things, I would probably sound more like you... But carry on
little boy, it's almost funny in a pathetic kind of way.

Good to be back... Tim General 0 February 7th 09 02:44 AM
Good to be back;) [email protected] General 22 March 10th 08 12:27 PM
they are caring in back of clean, before good, at open pears Deaf Halfwit ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:35 PM
Pratical Sailor back issues-Free to a good home T.O. Cruising 0 October 30th 04 06:47 PM
Midland Weather Radio--would make a good back-up. Ryan General 0 May 5th 04 04:35 PM