HK HK is offline

Default Amazing...

Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

On Feb 4, 6:11*pm, HK wrote:
Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

What? No 32 incher? Gee...I was gonna order that for ya'.

"HK" wrote in message
Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

I thought the Mac's were good to go from the getgo. No updating ever.

On Feb 4, 7:35*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

I thought the Mac's were good to go from the getgo. *No updating ever.

Mine is. And has been running superbly for two years. It's performance
is possibly due to the fact that I don't dink with it. Especially with
highly precision crafted screwdrivers.

"HK" wrote in message

Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

I thought the Mac's were good to go from the getgo. *No updating ever..

Mine is. And has been running superbly for two years. It's performance
is possibly due to the fact that I don't dink with it. Especially with
highly precision crafted screwdrivers.

Hey, those screwdrivers were even "engineered"!!!!!!!

On Feb 5, 9:07*pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:03:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:
It's performance
is possibly due to the fact that I don't dink with it. Especially with
highly precision crafted screwdrivers.

Hey, those screwdrivers were even "engineered"!!!!!!!

I recall there were Reed and Prince screwdrivers.
Very like a Phillips, but with a sharper point. My dad had one, which
he used on phillips screws.

Casady

There's been all sorts of screws and drivers developed. Square, Torx,
slotted phillips combos, etc. Oh, and hex head!

On Feb 4, 6:11*pm, HK wrote:
Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

Wow, absolutely amazing. Gee, too bad MS Windows doesn't have that
capability. Oh, wait, it DOES update itself.

HK wrote:
Unpacked my new Mac desktop, plugged it in and it immediately started
updating itself. Just for grins, got the 24" screen. Quiet for a desktop.

The amazing part is that you are so narcissistic that you post this ****
yet you don't even own a house!

Carry on...

Amazing Wyatt Burp General 2 September 18th 08 02:11 AM
Amazing, simply amazing! Lost In Space/Woodchuck General 0 June 3rd 07 01:05 PM
Amazing, simply amazing! John H. General 1 June 3rd 07 02:49 AM
Amazing... Dan J.S. General 3 April 3rd 06 12:40 AM