HK HK is offline

Default Will it be called...,'ECOMCON'?

Tim wrote:
On Feb 4, 10:45 am, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:19 am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:48:11 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
US-IRAQ:
Generals Seek to Reverse Obama Withdrawal Decision
Gareth Porter*
Shades of Lyndon Johnson. He didn't want to listen to his military
commanders either.
"I will not seek, nor will I accept my party's nomination ...."
Heh...
The more I see of Obama, the more I see a "community organizer" than
an executive.
Well, we'll see - time will tell.
--
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
W.C. Fields

Remember, the "community organizing" consisted of training voter
cheats for ACORN... When dems say "community organizer" they are
thinking more Al Capone than Martin L King... He has surrounded
himself with criminals, what do you expect?

When I think of community organizers i automatically think of:

http://fbuch.com/images/korda_che.jpg

Or these guys:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...b4/Che-mao.jpg

You need to broaden your thinking. You don't seem to understand the
concept of organizing.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Oh I have, Harry. That's why I included those thugs.

I suppose I should broaden my thinking on communism too?

?;^ )

"HK" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:48:11 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Shades of Lyndon Johnson. He didn't want to listen to his military
commanders either.

*If* this article it to be believed, those military commanders should be
fired, at the very least.

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=45640

The trouble with midlevel to senior military personnel is that they
comprise a special interest group, and that interest is in keeping
themselves and their buddies in uniform, and the apparatus well-oiled. I
hear them on TV from time to time talking about how much they hate war,
but I don't believe them. War swells the ranks, empties billets, and
creates all sorts of promotional opportunities.

I believe you believe that. What else could you possibly believe?
Fortunately, you are in the extreme minority.

I agree that they try to keep the "apparatus well-oiled". That's their job.

Eisboch

"HK" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

The operative word isn't "organizing". It's "community".

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

No, Tim...you just don't get it. But it's not my problem, it's yours.
Almost every group human effort results from organizing.

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
[...]

Keep the apparatus well-oiled also means keeping themselves in uniform.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 5, 5:25*am, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I realize that, Harry. I DO get it. and It isn't a problem. It's a
humor.

But when I think of the term "community organizer"

Those are the types that strike me first...
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

You have a problem with "community"? When there is a blood drive in your
area, do you think it is something other than "the community" that is
targeted?

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:27:02 -0500, BAR wrote:

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=45640

You don't get to be a 4 star general officer without knowing a little
bit about politics and making friends on Capital Hill and the various
states with large military bases and defense contractors.

And you don't get to stay a 4 Star by undermining your CIC. ;-)

Personally, I don't understand the resistance to Obama's 16 month
withdrawal. The Status of Forces agreement has us out of the cities by
June, and out of Iraq in 36 months. Al-Maliki states an earlier
withdrawal if OK by him. The Sunnis seemed concerned by our leaving, but
there seems to be an effort to address their issues. I mean, Iraq is
looking relatively stable, though fragile, and we can use the manpower in
Afghanistan, where things look to be going downhill.

"HK" wrote in message
m...

You need to broaden your thinking. You don't seem to understand the
concept of organizing.

The operative word isn't "organizing". It's "community".

Eisboch

You have a problem with "community"? When there is a blood drive in your
area, do you think it is something other than "the community" that is
targeted?

Good grief.

Eisboch

Trip called off... JoeSpareBedroom General 29 November 9th 06 07:50 AM
Rob could be called a Captain Joe ASA 1 November 6th 05 08:16 PM
Rob could be called a Captain Joe ASA 0 November 6th 05 06:39 PM
What is this "pin" thing called? Mike1 Tall Ships 33 November 14th 03 12:32 AM
What is this "pin" thing called? Mike1 General 40 November 11th 03 08:18 PM