Senior Member

Default Hey Tim...

Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 8:55*pm, wrote:
Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble

glad you got it, I thought you'd like it.

"When the levee breaks, there ain't no place to stay..."
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 9:00*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:55*pm, wrote:

Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble

glad you got it, I thought you'd like it.

"When the levee breaks, there ain't no place to stay..."

I told you it was better than Zepplins version....

?: ^ )
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 8:55*pm, wrote:
Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble

They sent loog's copy to me instead of directly to him. So I thought
that instead of paying more to send his along, I'd order another.
Maybe thse guys will get the addresses right.

Senior Member

On Feb 3, 9:44*am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:55*pm, wrote:

Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble

They sent loog's copy to me instead of directly to him. So I thought
that instead of paying more to send his along, I'd order another.
Maybe thse guys will get the addresses right.

Sounds funny, but smell the packaging.. Heavy incense smell, wonder
what they were hiding, frekin' hippies

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 3, 8:49*am, wrote:
On Feb 3, 9:44*am, Tim wrote:

On Feb 2, 8:55*pm, wrote:

Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble

They sent loog's copy to me instead of directly to him. So I thought
that instead of paying more to send his along, I'd order another.
Maybe thse guys will get the addresses right.

Sounds funny, but smell the packaging.. Heavy incense smell, wonder
what they were hiding, frekin' hippies

HA! I don't know,but you're came from Iowas, Loog's was from all
places ...CANADA!

No wonder it came to me.

?;^ Q

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 3, 9:09*am, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:49 am, wrote:
On Feb 3, 9:44 am, Tim wrote:

On Feb 2, 8:55 pm, wrote:
Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble
They sent loog's copy to me instead of directly to him. So I thought
that instead of paying more to send his along, I'd order another.
Maybe thse guys will get the addresses right.
Sounds funny, but smell the packaging.. Heavy incense smell, wonder
what they were hiding, frekin' hippies

HA! I don't know,but you're came from Iowas, Loog's *was from all
places ...CANADA!

No wonder it *came to me.

?;^ Q

Exciting stuff, eh?- Hide quoted text -

Excellent if you're into it.

?;^ )

HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:49 am, wrote:
On Feb 3, 9:44 am, Tim wrote:

On Feb 2, 8:55 pm, wrote:
Got it, great shape plays well.. Man, what a rumble
They sent loog's copy to me instead of directly to him. So I thought
that instead of paying more to send his along, I'd order another.
Maybe thse guys will get the addresses right.
Sounds funny, but smell the packaging.. Heavy incense smell, wonder
what they were hiding, frekin' hippies

HA! I don't know,but you're came from Iowas, Loog's was from all
places ...CANADA!

No wonder it came to me.

?;^ Q

Exciting stuff, eh?

Don't exclude the narcissist! He's already freaking out!