Tim Tim is offline

Default Ants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:21:27 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

That was very cool.

--

Chaos! Panic! Disaster! (My work here is done)

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

Is that cool or what?

Thanks...

--

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Steven Wright

Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

There is only one way to find out. Pour concrete down the hole and do a
lot of digging.

--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

it is really really superb AMAZING!!
ants are really a small creature but they are superb hardworking..
they can carry the heavy things all the way to their home..
i really salute them..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://manga.gamestotal.com http://manga.gamestotal.com /a

On Feb 2, 6:21*pm, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

Gasoline works great...even on fire ants....

wrote:
On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU

I noticeD that even in this weather they're still building tall dusty
cones in the cracks of my old concrete barn floor.

hmmm, i wonder if this is what's underneath?

Gasoline works great...even on fire ants....

You may wish to be carefull with gasoline in the barn floor.

Once I had a good idea to get rid of yelow jackets. I was mowing the
yard and came across the hole in the ground for their nest. Being a
good father of two little girls under 4, I knew I had to get rid of it.
I dumped about a quart gas into the hole. I mowed a few minutes more,
and decided more was needed. It occured to me the best way to insure
they were gone was to burn them out. I touched a match to the hole and
fire shot out of the ground in several spots around the yard.
Fortunately there was no holes under or close to the house and no
children near any of the holes.

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:10:44 -0500, Keith Nuttle

On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Tim wrote:
[...]

Kind of reminds me of those movies you see where they take high
pressure hoses to gopher holes. :)

I ran into a bunch of ground hornets once - smacked me pretty bad and
I spent a day in the hospital on antihistimines to reduce the
swelling.

Them things had to go. A friend of mine had a brother who was an
exterminator/pest control type. He came over with this black spray
can - I have no idea what was in it, but wow - he sprayed the nest
from about ten feet back and those freakin' hornets melted.

I mean melted - very cool.

Damn ground hornets. :)

--

"Far better it is to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though

Theodore Roosevelt

On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Tim wrote:
[...]

Theodore Roosevelt- Hide quoted text -

Get some Diazinon...works great, but DO NOT put it in a styrofoam
cup...eats right through. And dont throw a match on it, either. Its a
systemic insecticide that will leach right through your skin, and
poison you. We used it in a Plant Nursery I worked at years ago. When
mixed, it looks just like milk, but smells awefull. Goes by the name "
Bug B Gone " up here.
Kills Yellowjackets , Wasps, Hornets, etc. on contact. Kinda like
using WD 40, only more dangerous. Use it around the foundation of your
house, and NOTHING will come past it.

On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Tim wrote:
[...]

Had the same thing happen while golfing, once. Hit a ball, and sliced
it off in the rough. While looking for it, I stepped on a ground Bee
Hive.... ran so dam fast, I cleared a four foot page fence in a single
bound.