Default Two Weeks And We Are Iran's Bitch

Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

I agree with the opinion of the iranian first quoted in that
article...the U.S. policy of domination has failed.

Now, maybe, we can move on to regain our status as the world's leading
democracy.

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

I agree with the opinion of the iranian first quoted in that
article...the U.S. policy of domination has failed.

Now, maybe, we can move on to regain our status as the world's leading
democracy.

Thanks to President Bush's policies, Iraq has completed the first free,
non violent election in its history.

With the military cut backs, obama will send the successes in Iraq down
the drain.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:11:50 -0500, Keith nuttle
wrote:

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

I agree with the opinion of the iranian first quoted in that
article...the U.S. policy of domination has failed.

Now, maybe, we can move on to regain our status as the world's leading
democracy.

Thanks to President Bush's policies, Iraq has completed the first free,
non violent election in its history.

With the military cut backs, obama will send the successes in Iraq down
the drain.

And, other than nothing, what will our "favor" of temporarily seeding
pseudo democracy bring us in return?

Iran has quickly taken a superior role to ours in helping them govern
their country.

It will only continue down that path until they decide it's time to
gas one another again.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:34:22 -0500, BAR wrote:

Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

You don't play chess, do you? One move does not make or indicate the
strength of a strategy. Your assessment is based on one move. Working
in a binary world works well for you, it's far too simple for reality.

On Jan 31, 11:34*am, BAR wrote:
Thanks Barack!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...f00668848a4655....

No, you are Loogys " bitch "

It's a bitch, eh? Bart ASA 1 May 24th 07 07:44 AM
Outboard's a bitch to start.... Doug Kanter General 12 June 27th 05 10:39 PM
I'm going to bitch-slap DSK until he cries Horvath ASA 5 April 1st 05 12:46 PM