Default He's makin a list, checking it twice......

The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar. Then it struck
me, Obama thinks he is Santa and that somehow government elves produce
wealth that he can pass around. Such a bizarre self concept would be
ok for an occasional person but the Dems actually agree with him and
believe in his fairy tale. I wonder when they will start telling us
about flying reindeer. Can you imagine Biden in green tights and a
pointed cap with bells and tassles? Fairy tales are charming for
small children but Dems are sort of old for that sort of thing. Their
belief in such idiocy doesn’t surprise anybody but it doesn’t make for
good government.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.

The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal.
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.

Senior Member

On Jan 30, 10:37*am, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 30, 10:35 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.

The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal.
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.

Are you an elf?

He is the only bigot here. Besides, he would have been better off to
finish the 8th grade and learn a little about our government and how
all are supposed to be represented. I still don't think he graduated
High School, much less played Rugby at Yale...snerk
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 30, 10:35 am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.

The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal.
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.

Are you an elf?

Just someone who closely examined some really good voting pattern charts.

On Jan 30, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Jan 30, 11:52*am, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Jan 30, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 30, 10:35 am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.
The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal.
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.
Are you an elf?
Just someone who closely examined some really good voting pattern charts.

If you didn't vote for a full Caucasion, then your a bigot???

A full Caucasian? Gee, Tim, is your party back to that crap again? I
fully support miscegenation. Racial "purity" is just too Republican a
concept for me.

I do, however, draw the line at interspecies sex play. I've heard the
bleeting of Republican-owned sheep.

What a low life. You're just a disgusting fat prick with no
redeeming values, no friends, the social skills of a gnat, and has the
personality of a tree stump.- Hide quoted text -

And you're a ****tard, off-topic-posting ****head

On Jan 30, 10:35 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.

The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal..
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.

Are you an elf?

He is the only bigot here. Besides, he would have been better off to
finish the 8th grade and learn a little about our government and how
all are supposed to be represented. I still don't think he graduated
High School, much less played Rugby at Yale...snerk

Why aren't all you Dwarfs over on your " new " secret board, posting
your off-topic ****...Scotty? Guess it fizzled badly, huh douchebag.

On Jan 30, 10:35 am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar.
The only thing the Republicans in the House deserve is a lump of coal.
The GOP is a dying party, shrinking in influence and controlling mostly
counties in the south where racial bigotry still reigns.
Are you an elf?
He is the only bigot here. Besides, he would have been better off to
finish the 8th grade and learn a little about our government and how
all are supposed to be represented. I still don't think he graduated
High School, much less played Rugby at Yale...snerk

Why aren't all you Dwarfs over on your " new " secret board, posting
your off-topic ****...Scotty? Guess it fizzled badly, huh douchebag.

Just Hate couldn't figure out what to do with the program CD...he was
expecting the software to come in on floppies.- Hide quoted text -

5 inch floppies, that is.....

Frogwatch wrote:
The whole Obomanomics thing of giving “presents” to all good little
Dems and nothing to Bad Repubs while somehow producing all these gifts
with no visible means of support seemed very familiar. Then it struck
me, Obama thinks he is Santa and that somehow government elves produce
wealth that he can pass around. Such a bizarre self concept would be
ok for an occasional person but the Dems actually agree with him and
believe in his fairy tale. I wonder when they will start telling us
about flying reindeer. Can you imagine Biden in green tights and a
pointed cap with bells and tassles? Fairy tales are charming for
small children but Dems are sort of old for that sort of thing. Their
belief in such idiocy doesn’t surprise anybody but it doesn’t make for
good government.

Ir's time to be level headed. The Republicans and Democrats gave a few
trillion to the ones that cause our economic meltdown. It wasn't used to
invigorate the economy. It was used to line their pockets and buy
50,000,000.00 aircraft. They still intend to continue their usury and
predatory ways.
The bailout should have been to the Citizens. They would be putting all
the money into the economy. Most of it would still be fleeting to China
etc so it wouldn't do too much good.
We have to start spending money here on domestic wealth creation. That
means aggressive defense of American interest and our economy. They have
been worried about lining the pockets of foreign Merchant powers and the
Global economy and to hell with America. Let the rest of the world
continue to look after their interests as they have been doing. We have
got to look after us because they damned sure aren't looking after our
interests. Paulson was looking out fro his buddies not America. Bush was
looking after his buddies and globalism not America so was Congress. The
guilty should be be kicked out. Most People don't seem to be keeping
track of exactly who has and is doing what. that's what they count on
and they have gotten away with it.

Makin my vote count [email protected] General 36 November 3rd 08 01:02 PM
Checking in.. [email protected] General 16 December 19th 07 01:24 AM
Just checking Tom G General 2 May 3rd 06 01:27 AM
Checking oil in 2001 6.2 MPI SASIINC General 0 July 22nd 04 01:47 PM
Checking In Michael ASA 31 June 8th 04 11:29 PM