Default no commentary today

yur just gonna have to do without me today. Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
yur just gonna have to do without me today. Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Thoughts? What thoughts?

On Jan 29, 10:17*am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
yur just gonna have to do without me today. *Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. *I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Thoughts? What thoughts?

Never miss a moment to be a low life asshole, huh, Harry?

On Jan 29, 11:21 am, wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:17 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
yur just gonna have to do without me today. Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Thoughts? What thoughts?

Never miss a moment to be a low life asshole, huh, Harry?

Its ok, my hand is feeling better.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
yur just gonna have to do without me today. Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Sure it wasn't your 'helper' who whacked you?

On Jan 29, 12:49*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

yur just gonna have to do without me today. *Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. *I am sure you can live a day without my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Sure it wasn't your 'helper' who whacked you?

At least his son tries to help him, instead of making daddy fetch more
beer.

wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

yur just gonna have to do without me today. Hammered my hand
yesterday putting up a fence. I am sure you can live a day without
my
thoughts on Obomanomics.

Sure it wasn't your 'helper' who whacked you?

At least his son tries to help him, instead of making daddy fetch more
beer.

My son has actually been working on the Dodge while I build the
fence. Seeing him work on it really makes me happy.

Indeed! Seeing one of your kids try hard at anything is a joy. I mean
something better than making their father to fetch more beer.

You are a slow learner..... that degree in concrete mixing seems to have
hardened your brain.
As mentioned here numerous times... my son is now exploring wine as an
alternative to beer.
If he ever gets on the moonshine, I'll send him packing to Georgia. (or
Georgia Golden Bud for that matter)

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

So you are now fetching vino?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

No way! I'm not a fan of wine. I'd have to look hard to find something I
really enjoyed.
Give me a good 'ole Labatt Blue or better yet, draught beer anyday.

Senior Member

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

Georgia Golden Bud for that matter)- Hide quoted text -

Amazing. Just EXACTLY like your lover/clone/master Harry. When the
truth hurts, you resort to insults and childish name calling. Now get
your ass out of your son's favorite chair and go fetch him some more
wine.- Hide quoted text -

Just wondering what it is about his upbringing that he *has* to
drink...