Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps jps is offline

Default Just shut up - you lost

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:16:42 GMT, Valgard Toebreakerson
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:11:56 -0500, HK wrote:

Wake up and realize it, or continue to make an even bigger mockery of
yourselves than you already are. Which, frankly, is fine by me, since
that will marginalize you even further as this country slowly gets back
on its feet.

- - -

Heh heh heh :)

Heh, heh, heh - half the country didn't vote for him.

Heh, heh, heh - I thought you liberals were behind the whole
bi-partisian thing.

Heh, heh, heh - your going to get your asses handed to you like you
did in '94 keeping this nonsense up.

Your party is small enough to drown in the bathtub, Valgina.

Just shut up - you lost BAR[_3_] General 0 January 26th 09 03:38 AM
Shut up and play tag... basskisser General 10 October 19th 06 04:13 PM
Shut up and play tag... NOYB General 0 October 19th 06 01:03 PM
Shut them all up Jim Cate Joe ASA 17 April 22nd 04 09:29 PM
ICW may be shut down. Florida Keyz General 58 March 6th 04 01:02 AM