Default Shut up and play tag...

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

"basskisser" wrote in message
s.com...

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

Bill, quit being a childish asshole. What did you do, spend your youth
under your mother's skirt hiding from everything that may hurt you?

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

Bill, quit being a childish asshole. What did you do, spend your youth
under your mother's skirt hiding from everything that may hurt you?

You are the one who acts like a childish ahole all the time. My childhood,
was spent a lot of the time in a machine shop. Got to build all kinds of
neat things like canons, and playing with the vehicles. Rest of the time,
outside of school was fishing SF Bay and shooting rats.

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

Bill, quit being a childish asshole. What did you do, spend your youth
under your mother's skirt hiding from everything that may hurt you?

You are the one who acts like a childish ahole all the time. My childhood,
was spent a lot of the time in a machine shop. Got to build all kinds of
neat things like canons, and playing with the vehicles. Rest of the time,
outside of school was fishing SF Bay and shooting rats.

By the way, qualify your "then also" statement. What do you know about
me being beat up?
Did you walk from Livermore to the bay? Were there that many rats in
your house that you had to shoot them?

Tom Francis wrote:
[...]

What??? Bill was busted for selling ecstacy to 7th graders?

Tom Francis wrote:
[...]

I grew up by Berkeley. 10 blocks from the bay. Was great sport to go down
to the shoreline and shoot rats. Rats were not a problem in my house. Do
not judge all by your life. But I did raise what some consider flying rats.
Pidgins.

ink.net...

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

The game was called "smear the queer". I guess we know who the queer was in
bassie's school.

NOYB wrote:
ink.net...

Tom Francis wrote:
Honest to pete...

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/artic.../feature37.txt

Yeah, I seen that. I don't really blame the school, but our sue-happy
society. Back when a kid could be a kid, I doubt that I rarely walked
off the playground without some kind of scrape, welt, etc.

They beat you up then also?

The game was called "smear the queer". I guess we know who the queer was in
bassie's school.

Who was it, NOYB? Be specific. What school? The person's name? How do
you know this?