Default The stench of hopeandchange

HK wrote:
Keith nuttle wrote:
HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

Didn't you get the memo, Froggy? Your market, the one you apparently
believe in, is a fraud.

Did you take a big hit?

Tough.

So did you if you have a company sponsor pension plan. you just don't
know what little money there is in to cover you retirement.

I'm not concerned. I've seen the books, as it were.

You should be. Where do you think the money is invested, a mattress?
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Keith nuttle wrote:
HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

Didn't you get the memo, Froggy? Your market, the one you apparently
believe in, is a fraud.

Did you take a big hit?

Tough.

So did you if you have a company sponsor pension plan. you just don't
know what little money there is in to cover you retirement.

I'm not concerned. I've seen the books, as it were.

You should be. Where do you think the money is invested, a mattress?

I know what it is not invested in...

On Jan 22, 1:16*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

Where did Obama indicate that the first two days in office, he'd fix
the corrupt stock market and stocks would rise?
Do you also blame GWB for the downward spiral we are in?

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

You tried this stunt a couple of days ago, and when you realized you'd
failed and looked foolish, you ran away and hid. Why are you trying again?
You must enjoy looking foolish.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

You tried this stunt a couple of days ago, and when you realized you'd
failed and looked foolish, you ran away and hid. Why are you trying again?
You must enjoy looking foolish.

Why did you run away and hide for several months?

"BAR" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

You tried this stunt a couple of days ago, and when you realized you'd
failed and looked foolish, you ran away and hid. Why are you trying
again? You must enjoy looking foolish.

Why did you run away and hide for several months?

I was hoping you'd open your mouth to someone standing right in front of you
and end up with a shiv in your neck. I didn't wait long enough, so here I
am.

On Jan 22, 2:51*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange..

You tried this stunt a couple of days ago, and when you realized you'd
failed and looked foolish, you ran away and hid. Why are you trying
again? You must enjoy looking foolish.

Why did you run away and hide for several months?

I was hoping you'd open your mouth to someone standing right in front of you
and end up with a shiv in your neck. I didn't wait long enough, so here I
am.

Oh, and we thought it was because you got punked by some guys that
followed you here from another group and showed us pics of your house,
fat belly, bald head, and spaghetti arms... B

"BAR" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Looks like the market is trying to wipe that old hopeandchange off
it's shoes again, falling like , like, like, like, well hopeandchange.

You tried this stunt a couple of days ago, and when you realized you'd
failed and looked foolish, you ran away and hid. Why are you trying
again? You must enjoy looking foolish.

Why did you run away and hide for several months?

I was hoping you'd open your mouth to someone standing right in front of
you
and end up with a shiv in your neck. I didn't wait long enough, so here I
am.

Oh, and we thought it was because you got punked by some guys that
followed you here from another group and showed us pics of your house,
fat belly, bald head, and spaghetti arms... B

Nah. It was mostly boredom, to be perfectly honest. It's good to be back,
though. I need to keep tabs on the reading comprehension problems so
prevalent in America these days. This is just the right place to do it. Are
you following Frogwatch's economic theories today?