BoatBanter.com

-   -   Towing with the Nissan (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101802-towing-nissan.html)

Frogwatch January 22nd 09 01:40 AM

Towing with the Nissan

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 01:51 AM

Towing with the Nissan

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Frogwatch January 22nd 09 01:57 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 21, 8:51 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

Boater[_4_] January 22nd 09 02:28 AM

Towing with the Nissan

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

That's a silly statement. Obama's first full day and he's already taking
action on some of the agenda items on my list. Smells like roses to me,
especially after the necrosis of the past eight years.

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 02:35 AM

Towing with the Nissan

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the
stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

Finish what you started. How was Obama connected with the market drop?

Your other option: Announce that you wish you'd never started that thread.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 02:58 AM

Towing with the Nissan

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, he is already selling out to the elite rich minority that bought
his election... Sad really.

Obama, the new crim administration, backed by the most corrupt
congress in history..

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 03:00 AM

Towing with the Nissan

wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

===========

He's also freezing salaries for top-level government officials.

HK January 22nd 09 03:08 AM

Towing with the Nissan

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

And significantly tightening up the rules and regulations for staff
members who leave and want to become lobbyists, and tightening up the
rules for gifts to staff members.

I doubt JustHate hears about these things on Right-Wing-Hate-Radio.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 03:15 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 21, 10:08*pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I doubt JustHate hears about these things on Right-Wing-Hate-Radio.- Hide quoted text -

Heard about it this morning.. Two years in front and not at all after
until Obama is out of office.. Unlike you I don't spend all day here
on line, I trust I am am actually more informed than you based on what
you say here on a regular basis. I am certainly much more in touch
with real main stream Americans, left and right of center.. I don't
however listen to radio. I have made comments on Matthews and others
on the left and right lately because I listen to them all. You are the
narrow minded idiot who seems to only read the faxes from the DNC and
make up the rest as you go along...

HK January 22nd 09 03:19 AM

Towing with the Nissan

wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:08 pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

There's no evidence here you know anything about anything.

I am certainly much more in touch
with real main stream Americans, left and right of center.

Real mainstream Americans voted for Obama.

I don't
however listen to radio. I have made comments on Matthews and others
on the left and right lately because I listen to them all. You are the
narrow minded idiot who seems to only read the faxes from the DNC and
make up the rest as you go along...

I don't get organizational faxes or emails from the DNC, dummy.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 03:19 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 21, 10:00*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

He's also freezing salaries for top-level government officials.- Hide quoted text -

BFD, his picks prove that he has no intention of requiring that they
follow rules, or laws for that matter.. Talk is cheap and it is all
this empty suit has... Turn off the teleprompter and he is useless,
and that was certain long before the inauguration so don't try to
dismiss it as just a glitch... All during the campaign he showed that
without the prompter he is no more literate than Caroline Uh, ah, like
you know, Kennedy...

[email protected] January 22nd 09 03:21 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 21, 10:19*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:08 pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I don't get organizational faxes or emails from the DNC, dummy.- Hide quoted text -

OK, the New York Lies and the Huffington Hoax?

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 04:10 AM

Towing with the Nissan

wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

=================

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's interesting.

48-2

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_4_] January 22nd 09 04:18 AM

Towing with the Nissan

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is Rush
was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which is
saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

Calif Bill January 22nd 09 04:24 AM

Towing with the Nissan

wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

Were there 50 abstentions?

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 04:33 AM

Towing with the Nissan

m...

wrote in message

wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

Typo, but you knew that.

Frogwatch January 22nd 09 05:46 AM

Towing with the Nissan

m...

wrote in message

wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

I have not heard Limbaugh since maybe 1982 because my old truck had no
radio. My new one does so while driving a couple days ago I turned it
on and it was like "Ohhhh, so this is what "Right wing talk radio
means"" (Somebody named Hannity I think). Not having had a radio for
years, I simply dont remember to turn it on.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 06:58 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 22, 12:46*am, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 21, 11:33 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

om...

wrote in message

wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

years, I simply dont remember to turn it on.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, realistically, nobody here probably listens to "right
wing radio". It's just a talking point the left uses to justify being
so narrow minded and uninformed. It's a deflection, kind of like name
calling. I think the last time I heard Rush was about like you, some
old guy used to play it when I worked on cars back in 83 or so.... But
it makest them feel better for listening to MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC NPR,
and reading publications like the New York Lies and the Huffington
Hoax...... You know, left wing propoganda...

Eisboch[_4_] January 22nd 09 07:31 AM

Towing with the Nissan

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's interesting.

48-2

I guess I'll never understand politics and politicians.

How is one who has demonstrated (and basically acknowledged) that they make
up stories and repeatedly lie to the media and voters, then, when caught,
arrogantly shrug it off, get appointed to important positions like Secretary
of State?

And to top it off, she's considered to be an outstanding, world class leader
by many.
No wonder this country is going down the tubes. Honesty and integrity are
no longer qualification requirements for much of anything.

Unreal.

Eisboch

Wizard of Woodstock January 22nd 09 11:30 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:18:37 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is Rush
was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which is
saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

And now, for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIm1YrUqimQ

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

Wizard of Woodstock January 22nd 09 11:42 AM

Towing with the Nissan

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:40:09 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

First of all, you probably have the V6 which is two cylinder less than
the 318. Secondly, the gearing is most likely considerably higher
than it was in your Dodge Ram.

Two and two equals four - it won't tow as well.

--

Time flies when you are sick and psychotic.

Jim749293432 January 22nd 09 12:52 PM

Towing with the Nissan

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is Rush
was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which is
saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the low
life", I concur with your statement.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_4_] January 22nd 09 01:02 PM

Towing with the Nissan

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is
Rush was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which
is saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the low
life", I concur with your statement.

LOL, yeah quiet really makes no sense at all.

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 02:13 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's interesting.

48-2

I guess I'll never understand politics and politicians.

How is one who has demonstrated (and basically acknowledged) that they
make up stories and repeatedly lie to the media and voters, then, when
caught, arrogantly shrug it off, get appointed to important positions like
Secretary of State?

And to top it off, she's considered to be an outstanding, world class
leader by many.
No wonder this country is going down the tubes. Honesty and integrity are
no longer qualification requirements for much of anything.

Unreal.

Eisboch

And yet, she's respected by congress, and according to what I've read, has a
good relationship with the Pentagon, which could be a good thing considering
what we're involved with lately.

Jim749293432 January 22nd 09 02:19 PM

Towing with the Nissan

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush
Limbaugh, said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for
him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is
Rush was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which
is saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low
life, obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the
low life", I concur with your statement.

LOL, yeah quiet really makes no sense at all.

Especially when we're discussing Harry, the DNC and union robotic bullhorn.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 02:26 PM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 22, 9:13*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

what we're involved with lately.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I wonder how many who "respect" her also had the privelage of
having her scour their FBI records for a couple of years last time she
was in the Oval Office... You don't really think those 2500 or so
carefully picked folders sat quietly on the floor of her office for
two years do you?

HK January 22nd 09 02:28 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

I understand there was a special pile of files of those who had been
shoved down the stairs at their local police department.

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 02:30 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

===================

Tell me why she was approved so easily by congress yesterday.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 02:33 PM

Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 22, 9:30*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 22, 9:13 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Tell me why she was approved so easily by congress yesterday.- Hide quoted text -

I think I just did...

John H[_8_] January 22nd 09 02:38 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Have you ever noticed how frequently liberals resort to name-calling and
personal insults rather than address the issue at hand? Does it help your
self-esteem? Does it enhance your 'argument'?
--
John H

* He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD*

Eisboch[_4_] January 22nd 09 02:40 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Says a lot about congress huh? Liars and cheats welcome.

Eisboch

John H[_8_] January 22nd 09 02:41 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Because ethics and integrity are a thing of the past in the Senate and the
House. Yesterday gave an indication that perhaps there is a little left in
the new President. I hope his appointees don't let him down. But, if he
tries to carry the ethics bit too far, Pelosi and Reid will shut him down
quickly.

Eisboch[_4_] January 22nd 09 02:43 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, come on. Congress is on a roll. Very few are going to stick their
neck out at the moment.

Eisboch

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 02:53 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

We shall see. I suspect "Yes sir" won't be big in her discussions with
Obama, which was the situation with Rice & Bush. I like that. Bush ran a
monolithic show, according to insiders. That's not good, although it's not
surprising for certain types of people.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 02:56 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

news:hsmdnQBP3bw4vOXUnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@giganews. com...

[...]

surprising for certain types of people.- Hide quoted text -

Which insiders? You and Harry? Or are you talking about fired aids and
glory seekers?

Eisboch[_4_] January 22nd 09 02:57 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

My comments are not anti-Obama. I sincerely wish him to succeed. But, in
order to avoid mistakes of the past, I think it's important to hold people
to their promises and their proclamations of principles. To start off a
new administration by glossing over some of the questions related to key
appointees is taking the first baby step towards an acceptance and tolerance
of much more. We should have learned our lessons from the past
administration and insist that the new one doesn't fall off the track.

Eisboch

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 03:02 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

1) They've been liars, cheats and idiots at least since Mark Twain's time,
when he said "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of
Congress. But I repeat myself."

2) A fixed percentage of the voting population is comprised of people who
can't think and believe reading is a sign of demonic possession or elitism.
This will never change, so we will never have as many brilliant people in
congress as we'd like. Idiot voters find them threatening. We can hope for
more people like Daniel Patrick Moynihan, but it's unrealistic to whine when
we don't find them. Even Newt Gingrich, who's a hypocritical piece of ****,
is a pretty smart guy and has some good things to say about government.

3) Got three names you'd would've liked to see offered for Secretary of
State? How about the Defense Department, in case Gates doesn't stick around?

JoeSpareBedroom January 22nd 09 03:05 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

=========================

When I'm driving around and listening to the grownup news, I keep a notepad
in the car so I can jot down hard-to-remember names of people being
interviewed. I do this for just one reason: So I can relay the names to
people like you who do NOT listen to the grownup news. I'll go out to the
car later and get the list for you.

Ha.

Eisboch[_4_] January 22nd 09 03:21 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

3) Got three names you'd would've liked to see offered for Secretary of
State? How about the Defense Department, in case Gates doesn't stick
around?

I am hardly qualified to know or suggest. However, my instinct would be
to look beyond current office holding politicians with baggage and favors
owed.

How was Henry Kissinger "discovered"? He didn't hold any previous
appointed or elected office that I know of and is (arguably) considered to
be one of the best Secretary of State office holders (for his time in
history).

From what I read, Gates is honest and is his own man. Keep him.

Eisboch

[email protected] January 22nd 09 03:27 PM

Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Ha.- Hide quoted text -

Ha! I see, if I don't listen to the same sources as you (and I listen
to news all day) my news is not grown up.. You sound like my daughter,
so sure of herself but only listens to NPR and the New York Lies...
She feels however that she is more "enlightened" than I even though I
listen to NPR and several other sources, way more than her. What do
you consider "grown up news"?