Default More Wafa Cut and paste drool from Borowitz...

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
.

Well, how about your retelling your great adventure at the police
station, when the cops threw you down the stairs?

Is there a video?

I have a BA from Yale just like Harry Krause does.

You don't even have a G.E.D., Bertie Robbins.

Correct I don't have a GED I have a HSD.

And I don't have a B.A. from Yale.

You didn't graduate from Yale? Is that an admission of a lie?

In your case, D'oh is not a female deer.

I don't have a B.A. from Yale, Bertie-Brain Robbins. I don't recall
ever saying I did.

It's a bit of fun, not much, to make a deliberately ambiguous
statement in here to see which of the dummies misinterpret it. I can
always count on you, Just Hate, Loogy, Herring, and the rest of the
low-brain output types.

But be of good cheer. I think you are brighter than Loogy or Just Hate.

You are not going to claim that your claim that you went to Yale was
to watch a football game, basketball game, go to the library or some
other function on the Yale campus?

Krause caught in one lie after another.

Wrong again. Oh... *I* also never said I had a "Zimmerman-like" lobster
boat. :)

We are just back pedaling like crazy this week.

What did you spend all of that World Com money you made while you were
at Ullico? That was the genesis of your claim to the Zimmerman like
Lobsta' boat.
hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
.

[...]

No, dummy, I never said I had a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.

On Jan 20, 7:24*am, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
.

[...]

No, dummy, I never said I had a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.- Hide quoted text -

Oct 11 2003 Harry wrote:

Well, it certainly shares a major component with the 36' lobster boat
Zimmerman is building, or at least was building at the time, but we
never wanted anything as heavy as Zimmerman Marine was building. His
boats go out the door at 20-22,000 pounds.

On Jan 20, 9:08*am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
.

[...]

Weasel.- Hide quoted text -

Now you've done it. Weasels everywhere are going to need therapy.....