Default Happy Birthday Scotty!!

Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

SmallBoats.com / IDesigns, LLC
55 Westbrook Road - P.O. Box 303
Centerbrook CT 06409
860-767-3473

SmallBoats.com / IDesigns, LLC
55 Westbrook Road - P.O. Box 303
Centerbrook CT 06409
860-767-3473

SmallBoats.com / IDesigns, LLC
55 Westbrook Road - P.O. Box 303
Centerbrook CT 06409
860-767-3473

Senior Member

On Jan 16, 11:15*pm, wrote:
* Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
*of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

wrote in message
On Jan 16, 11:15 pm, wrote:
Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

==================

Just filter the idiot.

Eisboch

On Jan 16, 11:26*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 11:15*pm, wrote:

* Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
*of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

Oh, so now its a threat, huh? Nice try whiny bitch.

I'll send you a parcel........tick, tick, tick..... Good luck on
finding me.... You may get the town correct.......no address listed
ANYWHERE , or phone number, for that matter. I'm so scared, I can
hardly type. Your troll buddies in the Elvis NG tried...to no avail.
One of the trolls was from Virginia Beach.

Cmon, cant you find me? Little old me. Ha, ha. Watch your
reputation...I'd hate to see something show up on You-Tube about your
personal " ticks ", and your scurvy boats for all your " supposed
future customers " to see.... THAT wouldn't be good for business,
would it?

Now, run along to your bitch master, Herring.

Senior Member

On Jan 16, 11:41*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 16, 11:15 pm, wrote:

Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

==================

Just filter the idiot.

Eisboch

Yeah, but I might just pass the bomb threat along first, they take
that **** pretty seriously around here Just wanted to see if he
could take what he dishes out, figured he couldn't... But, I am done
with him too...

Yeah, but I might just pass the bomb threat along first, they take
that **** pretty seriously around here Just wanted to see if he
could take what he dishes out, figured he couldn't... But, I am done
with him too...

But, I am done with him too...

Good, **** off.

Yeah, but I might just pass the bomb threat along first, they take
that **** pretty seriously around here

Most likely you have threatened someone, huh? The Feds know all about
you, Mr Stairwell.

Show me the bomb threat, asswipe. So, now a person cant type tick,
tick, tick, without being called a bomb threat? I'm not even going to
grace your limited intelligence with what I meant. You're not worth a
red cent to me. You're more ****ing paranoid each day...better stop
drinking the homemade swill, and change your address, Dwarf Corporal.
You can still go **** yourself as well... You dont scare me. I've been
through more **** than a punk like you can throw at me. How do ya'
like me now?
hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 16, 11:15 pm, wrote:
Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

==================

Just filter the idiot.

Eisboch

JustHate is my only remaining connection to the seven little dwarfs,
though. If I filter him...who is going to fill my screen with hate,
lunacy, and drug-induced paranoia?

Happy Birthday Joe Cruising 4 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday Joe ASA 5 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday! Maynard G. Krebbs General 2 November 10th 07 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday!! Maynard G. Krebbs ASA 10 November 13th 06 12:20 AM
Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty Bart Senior ASA 18 November 10th 05 12:46 AM