Default For those wondering about the size of Obama's package...

On Jan 15, 3:24*pm, wrote:
On Jan 15, 2:35*pm, John H wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:48:53 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 15, 12:41 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...

I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey
shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like
you.

We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776
stairs)
on
the CN Tower

That's dumb, Don. Go get your GED and then you can return.

He doesn't have time! Every time he starts to study for it, his son
gets agitated, runs out of beer and starts yelling at Don to fetch
more.

I thought you were gone.
At least have the decency to follow through with your bull.

Unlike you, I don't do what Harry and my son tell me to do, I do WTF I
want. Understand?
Now, isn't your son calling you to go fetch more beer for him, or
clean his soiled sheets?

Yeah but....it was you who said you were leaving.
Senility setting in already......what will you be like when you're
JohnnyPrepHs' age?- Hide quoted text -

Senility? It must be better than your delusions. Where did I say I was
"leaving"?
pssst, I think your son needs another cold one while he watches the
soaps.

************************************************* ****************

I'm disappointed that you'd stoop to trashing another members family.
I always held out hope that you'd somehow find your way back from the
clutches of that motley crew in the Dope Army.

Donny, isn't it funny that both Harry and JimH (and the 'anonymous caller')
trashed my wife - but you said not a word. Salty makes obscene comments
about my grandkids - you say not a word. Yet, you're the first to jump on
everyone else. When I ask how your mom is doing, you get bent out of shape.

Weird, don't you think?

BTW, how *is* your mom doing?

[Please note ; Their is nothing implicitly or explicitly derogatory in the
above question.]- Hide quoted text -

Loggy, is your name "yall"? *Maybe you ought to read the posts before
you accuse someone.- Hide quoted text -

YOU replied to ME. Why didn't you reply to the person who changed the
damned thing? I wonder if you'd have the same train of thought if one
of my kids broke a window in the house and I got on here and asked you
to quit breaking my windows........same thing.

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:31:29 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

*********************************************** ******************

I'm disappointed that you'd stoop to trashing another members family.
I always held out hope that you'd somehow find your way back from the
clutches of that motley crew in the Dope Army.

Donny, isn't it funny that both Harry and JimH (and the 'anonymous
caller')
trashed my wife - but you said not a word. Salty makes obscene comments
about my grandkids - you say not a word. Yet, you're the first to jump on
everyone else. When I ask how your mom is doing, you get bent out of
shape.

Weird, don't you think?

BTW, how *is* your mom doing?

[Please note ; Their is nothing implicitly or explicitly derogatory in the
above question.]

She's doing fine Johnny.

That's good to hear, and I'm glad to see you got the point.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:37:13 -0800 (PST), wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Will *y'all* stop your bickering?

Both of you are sorry for what you did, which was next to nothing. I'm the
one that did it.

I promise to not put any more posts in that thread.

My bad.

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

My bad.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sorry for anything. I did nothing.

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, that's what I mean!

OK. Now, let's get on with the rest of the day!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:30:15 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

clutches of that motley crew in the Dope Army.- Hide quoted text -

How did *I* trash one of your family members? YOU were the one who
stated you had to get beer because your son was lazy, not I.
Unlike the things you, Harry and JimH have said about me and my
family. You have accused me of giving drugs to my kids, etc.
I notice you don't say one single word about slammer saying nasty
things about my wife.
I notice you don't say one single word about Harry when he says
someone is a bad parent for allowing their children to get hurt when
my daughter broke both of her arms on her bicycle.
No, go fetch your son some more beer.

*********************************************** **

Ok...you wanna make this bed, you're going to have to lay on it.

Not Loogy. He's going to LIE on it!

On Jan 10, 8:43*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..

There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.

No there isn't. All he sells is hate. It's the same lame comedy (being
generous here) that ruined Saturday Night Live and Air America... it
sells great to folks like you and readers of the Huffington Hoax..

------------------

Which reminds me. *I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael
Maddow the other day.
I get a kick out of her because she's so blatantly biased. *She was
interviewing some guest, discussing a subject that had absolutely nothing
to do with Bush, Obama, the economy or anything of current importance yet
somehow she found a way to cast blame on Bush in response to almost
anything the guest said. *It was comical and I wish I had a tape recorder
or DVR on to preserve it.

I guess it's currently the "in" thing to be an elitist, liberal, Bush
bashing celebrity I guess. *It surprises me because she holds a PhD in
something, so she's not stupid. * Just brainwashed.

Eisboch

Bush has had a hand in or on just about every major problem this country
is facing. The majority of adults in this country give him very low marks
and will be pleased to see him out of office. Maddow's doctorate is from
one of the Oxford colleges.

So what? *Bush went to Yale. *You are so over impressed with academic
credentials that you are blinded to reality.

Eisboch

Eisboch, you're words are true. Yes, Bush attended Yale University,
but the same claim is also held by Herr Krause. Therefore he should be
flattered by your Presidents degrees.

On Jan 10, 10:08*pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Bush was a legacy.

Of course he was, Herr Krause. Like you, he graduated from Yale.
However, he became President of the United States while you became a
union hack.

On Jan 11, 5:32*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 11, 6:16 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 11, 5:57 pm, hk wrote:
Who knows...in the next two years, Sprocket might have a book
ghost-written that tells all, right after her boyfriend heads to Hawaii
to become a surfboard waxer.- Hide quoted text -
You don't have a feeling, you just make it up based on your bigoted,
narrow ideology. You are frekin' amazing. I would love to see you say
some of the **** you say to people to their faces, you would **** your
pants if you ever came face to face with Sarah, then she would kick
your fat little ass...
Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out of
touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl from a
family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she can drop
out of high school?

Because she has a choice, something you don't believe in.. It's about
conscience and accountability for ones actions, you wouldn't
understand.

Now, how would you know whether Sprocket Palin had a choice? You are
speculating, the same as I am.

Of course I am speculating. But Miss Palin could have taken advantage
of your liberal policies and had her pregnancy terminated descreetly
without the Governors knowledge, and your government would have picked
up the cheque.

Considering Mama Palin's gross dishonesty
during the campaign and her refusal to take responsibility for her own
gaffes, why should I believer her? Certainly not because she is a
right-wing ditz.

That is an interesting statement you made Herr Krause. Such absurd
reason that you would state that the Governors refused to take
"responsibility for her own gaffes," then continue with "why should I
*believer* her?" But in 1996, Mrs. Clinton made the hideous claim
that she flew into Bosnia dodging "sniper fire."
And you mentioned that if she were elected president it would be fine
with you. Mostily I would say that you *believered* her blatant
spewing of untruth.

On Jan 12, 11:19*am, wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:12*pm, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:20:31 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:laqdnVnvsruU2_bUnZ2dnUVZ_gUAAAAA@earthlin k.com...
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@eart hlink.com...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant?
So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* *one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could
get out
of it.
"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"

Harry, *that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.

Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.

I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school
with a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.

What the hell are you sputtering about?

Are you suggesting that Palin "encouraged" her teen-aged kid to get
pregnant or that she didn't insist on an abortion?

Weird as it is to you Harry, not all people believe in abortion and
that doesn't make them nut cases. *It takes more love, support and
effort to help the kid with the responsibilities of raising the child
than taking the "easy" way out. * In your mind, they are disposable,
like a badly written draft of a union news article.

Eisboch

I'm suggesting that even if Sprocket wanted an abortion, Mama nixed it.
I also am suggesting that Mama failed to instruct her daughter in the
ways one avoids getting pregnant.

Where you got the idea I think children are disposable is beyond me..

As I have stated several times, I don't blame Sprocket for the mess she
is in...I blame the mama.
I do enjoy the way Harry imagines that Mama nixed a abortion, and then
chastises her for not allowing her daughter to have one. *Facts that
Harry have never been suggested by anyone, except Harry.

Let's put his into perspective.

Harry says he made a rational choice to have sex when he was 12.

Harry says that Bristol Palin wasn't capable of making a rational
choice about having sex when she was 17 .

"nuff said.

Sprocket Palin's shortcoming:

1. Not knowing how to prevent pregnancy

2. Wanting to be a high school student, unmarried, and pregnant.

You figure it out, bright boy.- Hide quoted text -

Guess I wasn't fast enough for the idiot Harry.

No doubt! The idiot Harry is pretty quick!

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM