Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Jan 13, 8:24*pm, D K wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:30 am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@earthli nk.com...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* *one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out
of it.
"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"
Harry, *that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.
Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.
I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school with
a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.

And you support a womans *"right to choose?" *Maybe Sprocket "chose"
to keep the child.

No crime in that either

Her name is Bristol. *WAFA calls her Sprocket for some stupid reason.- Hide quoted text -

It's because his deep, deep narcissism occupies his mind so much that
he's borderline retarded.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 15, 12:41 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey
shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like
you.
We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776
stairs)
on
the CN Tower
That's dumb, Don. Go get your GED and then you can return.
He doesn't have time! Every time he starts to study for it, his son
gets agitated, runs out of beer and starts yelling at Don to fetch
more.
I thought you were gone.
At least have the decency to follow through with your bull.

Unlike you, I don't do what Harry and my son tell me to do, I do WTF I
want. Understand?
Now, isn't your son calling you to go fetch more beer for him, or
clean his soiled sheets?

Yeah but....it was you who said you were leaving.
Senility setting in already......what will you be like when you're
JohnnyPrepHs' age?- Hide quoted text -

Senility? It must be better than your delusions. Where did I say I was
"leaving"?
pssst, I think your son needs another cold one while he watches the
soaps.

I'm disappointed that you'd stoop to trashing another members family.
I always held out hope that you'd somehow find your way back from the
clutches of that motley crew in the Dope Army.

Please. Loogy is the poster boy of the Dope Army. He's bent over so many
times for Herring, Just Hate, Reggie, D K, and Florida Jim, the State of
Georgis is installing a traffic signal on his butt.

wrote in message

On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Well, then you better get to doing his laundry.
hk hk is offline

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Now there is something to look forward to...aging and becoming like
Herring. Puke.

wrote in message

On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...

[...]

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM