hk hk is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:53 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

=======================================

Harry equates "smarts" with education.

He's apparently not very smart.

Eisboch

Yeah, I think most smart people realize the value of education and get
one. I do realize, though, that this newsgroup is replete with
anti-intellectuals.

In the military we had a saying, "all G2 and no G-Whiz".

ROTFL!!!!

Actually, Harry's comment is highly amusing. Ever notice when the
discussions get technical or or of a high order philosophicaly, he
disappears from the posting roster?

Harry has the intellectual capacity of a flea - and I'd give the edge
to the flea.

--

Please let me know when you post something technical that might interest
me or even something of a high order philosophically.
Senior Member

"hk" wrote in message
news:L_OdnX7wAbvW0_bUnZ2dnUVZ_sfinZ2d@earthlink. com...
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

[...]

me or even something of a high order philosophically.- Hide quoted text -

"Me, me, me", typical far left loon...

"hk" wrote in message
m...

I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like you.

We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776 stairs) on
the CN Tower

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like you.

We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776 stairs) on
the CN Tower

Head first would be the way...might knock some sense into him.

hk wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:53 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

[...]

Harry, we are anxiously awaiting your next technical post, a screen shot
of one of your computers. Please do it in pretty colors.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 12, 8:05*am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:42 am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:30 am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@earth link.com...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* *one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out
of it.
"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"
Harry, *that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.
Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.
I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school with
a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.
And you support a womans *"right to choose?" *Maybe Sprocket "chose"
to keep the child.
No crime in that either
Maybe she did and maybe she didn't. The real issue here, though, is the
mother, not Sprocket. Sprocket is not very bright. Remember, she dropped
out of high school.

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

Bad analogy, different times.

As if "times" had anything to do with the subject.
None.

BTW, Able Lincoln didn't go to High School, let along College.

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
John H wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:36:07 -0500, hk wrote:

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is
so out of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a
15-year-old girl from a family with financial resources want to
remain pregnant? So she can drop out of high school?

*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's
"situation" pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that
home life in that Palin household is so bizarre, Spocket got
pregnant so she could get out of it.
Why are you so fixated on teenage pregnancy?
In this case, it is an indicator of how dysfunctional the Palin
family is.

BAR, I've got a strong feeling there was a pregnancy problem
somewhere in
daddy Krause's background. That would explain a lot of the issues he
seems
to have with his daughter and his attitude toward kids in general.

Krause's daughter got knocked up and kept the child. I'll bet there
was a fight outside the abortion clinic and Krause was cuffed and take
to jail.

You boys are beyond sick. My daughter didn't get married until she was
in her 20's and had her first pregnancy three years after she was
married. We didn't raise any Sprocket Palins in our family.

And you haven't heard from her since. Sad. WAFA.

Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:30 am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Her name is Bristol. WAFA calls her Sprocket for some stupid reason.

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like you.

We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776 stairs) on
the CN Tower

That's dumb, Don. Go get your GED and then you can return.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM