hk hk is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old
girl from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant?
So she can drop out of high school?

*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Spocket got pregnant so she could get
out of it.
Why are you so fixated on teenage pregnancy?
In this case, it is an indicator of how dysfunctional the Palin family
is.
Was that also an indicator of a dysfunctional Obama family?

Barack and Michelle didn't meet and marry until both were well out of
their teens.

I suspect Mrs. Obama has already had talks with her eldest daughter about
what used to be called "the facts of life."

I was talking about Barack's mom. She was the one who got knocked up out of
wedlock.

Apparently, though, Obama's mother and grandmother valued education
highly, so Barack got the right start. I wouldn't make that sort of
prediction for Sprocket.
Senior Member

On Jan 12, 4:04*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 12, 3:46 pm, hk wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:4KydnTEdFLOqpPbUnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@earthlink .com...
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@earth link.com...
[...]

about what used to be called "the facts of life."- Hide quoted text -

Ahhh, you suspect again..... You are in idiot. You say you are a Yale
grad when your thought process suggests you dropped out of High
School, get some girl pregnant?

Not that I know of...and I never got shoved down the stairs at a police
department. But you did.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, no I didn't, how's that Zimmermann?

You should stick to your own fairy stories..
Senior Member

On Jan 12, 4:05*pm, hk wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

prediction for Sprocket.- Hide quoted text -

So what kind of education did your parents give you. I mean, you write
like a fourteen year old at best, what, eigth grade?

Default OT For those wondering about the size of Obama's package...

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:01:38 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 12, 2:54*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:09:20 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 12, 11:54*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:20:31 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."

wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:laqdnVnvsruU2_bUnZ2dnUVZ_gUAAAAA@earthlink .com...
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@earth link.com...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant?
So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* *one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could
get out
of it.

"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"

Harry, *that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.

Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.

I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school
with a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.

What the hell are you sputtering about?

Are you suggesting that Palin "encouraged" her teen-aged kid to get
pregnant or that she didn't insist on an abortion?

Weird as it is to you Harry, not all people believe in abortion and
that doesn't make them nut cases. *It takes more love, support and
effort to help the kid with the responsibilities of raising the child
than taking the "easy" way out. * In your mind, they are disposable,
like a badly written draft of a union news article.

Eisboch

I'm suggesting that even if Sprocket wanted an abortion, Mama nixed it.
I also am suggesting that Mama failed to instruct her daughter in the
ways one avoids getting pregnant.

Where you got the idea I think children are disposable is beyond me.

As I have stated several times, I don't blame Sprocket for the mess she
is in...I blame the mama.

I do enjoy the way Harry imagines that Mama nixed a abortion, and then
chastises her for not allowing her daughter to have one. *Facts that
Harry have never been suggested by anyone, except Harry.

Let's put his into perspective.

Harry says he made a rational choice to have sex when he was 12.

Harry says that Bristol Palin wasn't capable of making a rational
choice about having sex when she was 17 .

"nuff said.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, got bored with it and it seemed impossible to turn this into a
boating group. *There is no way to tell how many potential
contributors of actual boating discussions get turned away by the
overwhelming amount of off topic crap. *But I have to wonder. *I know
I would probably not bother to make a boat post if I was a newcomer
and spent some time looking at the other posts. *I am a regular
visitor to a number of other newsgroups that have far less traffic but
the traffic is mostly either on topic or obvious spam. *The regulars
limit themselves to on topic posts.

It *is* funny how you seem to repeatedly target *the same individual to
whine about off topic posts.

Have you noticed that?- Hide quoted text -

Huh? Last time I bitched about short tom and this time about about
harry? So, no, I haven't noticed that.

Wow. I thought you'd jumped on Tom's post. Harry's was the one *before*
Tom's.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
On Jan 12, 3:46 pm, hk wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah but...that was for his own good!

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

According to Harry, he should have been aborted.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

=======================================

Harry equates "smarts" with education.

He's apparently not very smart.

Eisboch

Yeah, I think most smart people realize the value of education and get
one. I do realize, though, that this newsgroup is replete with
anti-intellectuals.

In the military we had a saying, "all G2 and no G-Whiz".

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

=======================================

Harry equates "smarts" with education.

He's apparently not very smart.

Eisboch

Yeah, I think most smart people realize the value of education and get
one. I do realize, though, that this newsgroup is replete with
anti-intellectuals.

In the military we had a saying, "all G2 and no G-Whiz".

How thrilling for you.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:53 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

=======================================

Harry equates "smarts" with education.

He's apparently not very smart.

Eisboch

Yeah, I think most smart people realize the value of education and get
one. I do realize, though, that this newsgroup is replete with
anti-intellectuals.

In the military we had a saying, "all G2 and no G-Whiz".

ROTFL!!!!

Actually, Harry's comment is highly amusing. Ever notice when the
discussions get technical or or of a high order philosophicaly, he
disappears from the posting roster?

Harry has the intellectual capacity of a flea - and I'd give the edge
to the flea.

--

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Steven Wright
Senior Member

On Jan 13, 8:27*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:53 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

[...]

Steven Wright- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Tom, you are frekin' hilarious today, especially that response
to JPS.. Thanks, I needed that

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM