Tim Tim is offline

Default Well, oil is inching up and so is gas....

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 10:03*am, Tim wrote:
Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Also, the arabs are cutting abck on production to raise the cost, and
the Russians are squeezing their natural gas line to europe.

hmmmmm.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 10:03*am, Tim wrote:
Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Sorry, I should have put in there that oil's gone from about $35.-
$46.00
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 10:30*am, wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:03:59 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

I filled my cans at $1.59 in Ft Myers yesterday

around here it raised .20c in 48 hrs.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 7, 10:03 am, Tim wrote:
Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Also, the arabs are cutting abck on production to raise the cost, and
the Russians are squeezing their natural gas line to europe.

hmmmmm.
==========
The USD also fell about 3% in value in the last few weeks.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:03:59 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Bush's fault. Obama will fix it. Don't sweat it.

Watch this, every time you hear Hosanna, substitute 'bama' for 'sanna'.
Then you'll understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dIUjCkXtM

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:03:59 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Bush's fault. Obama will fix it. Don't sweat it.

Watch this, every time you hear Hosanna, substitute 'bama' for 'sanna'.
Then you'll understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dIUjCkXtM

Man..you've got a real hard-on for Obama.
Quit fighting it...accept him as your president.
This tune might help....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbJw...eature=related

wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Not today it didn't. The price for oil tanked after the
crude/gas/distillate inventory reports and the Mastercard survey which
showed another drop in the demand for gasoline. Even taking into
account the Christmas/New Years holiday, demand dropped another 1.65%.

I'd bet we'll see gas closer to $1 gallon before it's all said and
done.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Not today it didn't. *The price for oil tanked after the
crude/gas/distillate inventory reports and the Mastercard survey which
showed another drop in the demand for gasoline. *Even taking into
account the Christmas/New Years holiday, demand dropped another 1.65%.

I'd bet we'll see gas closer to $1 gallon before it's all said and
done.

But it seems like even if it dropped to a nickel it still takes as
month to reflect it at the pumps.

That is, unless oil goes up then the pumps raise in 48 hrs.

or thats the way I see it.

wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Not today it didn't. *The price for oil tanked after the
crude/gas/distillate inventory reports and the Mastercard survey which
showed another drop in the demand for gasoline. *Even taking into
account the Christmas/New Years holiday, demand dropped another 1.65%.

I'd bet we'll see gas closer to $1 gallon before it's all said and
done.

But it seems like even if it dropped to a nickel it still takes as
month to reflect it at the pumps.

That is, unless oil goes up then the pumps raise in 48 hrs.

or thats the way I see it.

I figured you'd have jumped on the french fry grease bandwagon by now.

:)