Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Well, oil is inching up and so is gas....

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:03:59 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Odd that oil has raised from boaut $35.00 a barrel and local pump gas
has gone from $1.44 to $1.89 all in the last couple weeks.

Looks like we're in for another gouging. how much more? eh, who knows.

Not today it didn't. The price for oil tanked after the
crude/gas/distillate inventory reports and the Mastercard survey which
showed another drop in the demand for gasoline. Even taking into
account the Christmas/New Years holiday, demand dropped another 1.65%.

I'd bet we'll see gas closer to $1 gallon before it's all said and
done.