Default If anybody is interested...

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 17:03:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:50*pm, wrote:
On Jan 3, 5:58*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:22:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 3, 4:31*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. *:-)

I can tell you exactly where it is - in my freakin' driveway. *:)

Oh.. you haven't left SC yet? *Ah... check again in a couple of
days. :-)

Nevermind... after a re-read, I see you drug it back up "there".

You should have let my associates steal it.

Funny you should mention that. We stopped outside of Harrisburg last
night and when we check in, I asked the clerk where I could put the
boat. He gave me a slot right in front of the room and under a light
in the parking lot. When I got up this morning, there was a Triton
bass boat parked next to mine and the guy was preparing to leave - he
was from Fairfield and returning from a Florida holiday fishing trip.

We got to chatting and he told me that he had his last bass boat
stolen on I-81 a little further south - apparently there is a ring of
people who run up and down the Interstates looking for boats from
states that are non-title and steal them right off the tow vehicles.
He told me when he pulled in, he asked where the parking lot cameras
were located and there is one right on that light pole where our boats
were parked.

Seems to me I remember something about that, but had forgotten about
it.

In any case, good on the clerk for doing that.

You won't get anything for it up there. The nawth is full of stuffed-shirt
types who listen to opera, and don't appreciate fine fishin' boats
with proper 2-stroke motors. :-)

Damn straight. :)

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 00:45:04 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Nah - same width as my Ranger. It just looks wider because of the
huge dick.

Say what?

Senior Member

wrote:

Nah - same width as my Ranger. *It just looks wider because of the
huge dick.

Say what?

Wishful thinking.

Well, if I were in the passenger seat. Well, maybe not huge, but I
can be a real di.......

wrote:

Nah - same width as my Ranger. It just looks wider because of the
huge dick.

Say what?

What? It's the same beam inside and the Z-22 is 1/4" wider
rubrail-to-rubrail as my current Ranger.

Oh - wait a minute.

Um...

My bad.

Hey, it was freakin' two o'clock in the morning and I was tired.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

--

"Every normal man must be tempted at times
to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,

H. L. Mencken

wrote:

Nah - same width as my Ranger. It just looks wider because of the
huge dick.
Say what?

Wishful thinking.

Byte me. :)

--

"Every normal man must be tempted at times
to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
and begin to slit throats."

H. L. Mencken

Your new sig generator has some nice sig's in the file.