Default Busload of liberals...

On Jan 2, 10:08*pm, wrote:
Was going down the road to another anti-American protest rally and
church burning... The bus went off the road right by old man Jones's
farm and into the irrigation ditch. Farmer Jones came up and buried
the whole thing with his payloader. Later that afternoon Sheriff Smith
came up and asked Jones if there had been a wreck. Jones said "yep".
Sheriff said he heard a bus load of liberals went off the road, Jones
said "yep". Sheriff asked Jones where the bus was, Jones said, "I
buried em". Sheriff asked "wasn't any of 'em still alive?". Jones
said, "well some of 'em said they was, but you know how liberals is
always lying"!

That's pretty bigoted, and I've held you in a better light than to act
like that. I don't think you'd like it if I lumped every single
conservative into a small bigoted pile.
Senior Member

On Jan 3, 9:31*am, wrote:
On Jan 2, 10:08*pm, wrote:

Was going down the road to another anti-American protest rally and
church burning... The bus went off the road right by old man Jones's
farm and into the irrigation ditch. Farmer Jones came up and buried
the whole thing with his payloader. Later that afternoon Sheriff Smith
came up and asked Jones if there had been a wreck. Jones said "yep".
Sheriff said he heard a bus load of liberals went off the road, Jones
said "yep". Sheriff asked Jones where the bus was, Jones said, "I
buried em". Sheriff asked "wasn't any of 'em still alive?". Jones
said, "well some of 'em said they was, but you know how liberals is
always lying"!

That's pretty bigoted, and I've held you in a better light than to act
like that. I don't think you'd like it if I lumped every single
conservative into a small bigoted pile.

It was a joke loog... I will be more careful next time to specify
"far left, loonie coast liberals". Some might say "some of my
friends...", I can honestly say "Almost all of my friends are
liberals". Just poking Harry in the ribs... No offence to good hard
working, "honest" liberals like yourself, and many others here....

wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:31 am, wrote:
On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, wrote:

[...]

Sorry, your stupidity and ignorance don't "poke" me in the ribs. They
just make me feel sorry for you. But, hey...you've got a Loogy. Better
get inoculated.

On Jan 3, 10:01*am, wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:31*am, wrote:

On Jan 2, 10:08*pm, wrote:

[...]

working, "honest" liberals like yourself, and many others here....- Hide quoted text -

Poke him in the ribs......with a shovel!

On Jan 3, 1:26*pm, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:31:45 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 2, 10:08*pm, wrote:
Was going down the road to another anti-American protest rally and
church burning... The bus went off the road right by old man Jones's
farm and into the irrigation ditch. Farmer Jones came up and buried
the whole thing with his payloader. Later that afternoon Sheriff Smith
came up and asked Jones if there had been a wreck. Jones said "yep".
Sheriff said he heard a bus load of liberals went off the road, Jones
said "yep". Sheriff asked Jones where the bus was, Jones said, "I
buried em". Sheriff asked "wasn't any of 'em still alive?". Jones
said, "well some of 'em said they was, but you know how liberals is
always lying"!

That's pretty bigoted, and I've held you in a better light than to act
like that. I don't think you'd like it if I lumped every single
conservative into a small bigoted pile.

Loogy, when Donnie talks about giving my address, etc. to MS-13 gangs for
some sort of punishment, he's serious.

When Scott posted this *joke*, he wasn't!

Around here, there is a crew of liberals who fit the mold in the above
joke. You aren't one of them.- Hide quoted text -

All too true! Oh, well, if the gangs come looking for you, you know
who to look to. There are specific laws that apply to someone
commiting crimes that take place in the U.S. but the perp is from
another country.

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 14:43:34 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:26:33 -0500, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Loogy, when Donnie talks about giving my address, etc. to MS-13 gangs for
some sort of punishment, he's serious.

This has gone WAY TOO FAR to be taken lightly. Personally, I wouldn't
hesitate to turn this matter over to The Department of Homeland
Security immediately and believe me, I'm not kidding.

You could probably send the digital threats to:
https://tips.fbi.gov/

Or, they can be reached at:

FBI Washington
Washington Metropolitan Field Office
601 4th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.
20535-0002
washingtondc.fbi.gov
(202) 278-2000

Gene, I can't understand why you didn't give this response to either of
Donnie's posts threatening to give the local Latinos and/or MS-13 all my
personal information.

Please don't worry about it. I'm not about to report Donnie to the FBI for
any stupid **** he posts here.

On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

Loonytunes the lawyer....... still getting your legal advice from camdonalds
sister?
Johnny can relax...I don't recall him dissing that one particular
organization, but I could be proved wrong.
Other minorities... different story.

wrote:

[...]

That might be prudent...since I did not threaten to do any of the numerous
remedys mused on as a response to your posting of Harry's info. (go back
and carefully read the posts)
Gene should know that the legal system up here is a far cry from what he's
used to in the central Carolinas.
The authorities actually need solid proof before charging anyone with a
crime.

wrote:

[...]

Oh, good I must have misread your posts, I took them as a threat to
JohnH. A feeble threat, considering the source, but still a threat.

Busload of liberals... Jim General 0 January 3rd 09 02:31 PM
Hey liberals... Tom Francis - SWSports General 12 November 1st 08 05:34 PM
Understanding Liberals Jack Smith General 0 August 3rd 05 05:00 PM
Liberals at work! Bob Crantz ASA 1 January 25th 05 04:06 AM