Default Hey liberals...

Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 29, 7:51*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. *:)

http://www.headostate.com/

Cripes, Tom!
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 29, 7:54*am, Tim wrote:
On Oct 29, 7:51*am, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. *:)

http://www.headostate.com/

Cripes, Tom!

But this is an attractive fashion statement

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredeta...colorNo=4&pr=F

And I like the one on the left.

(got that south american junta look!)

http://www.cafepress.com/politicalzone/5970004

Now if I could come up with an Obama/Marshal Davis look.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/

Do I sense a *theme* here this morning?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/

You won't believe what I received as a recent birthday gift.

Singing dolls of Obama, Hillary, McCain and GWB.

They are hilarious, especially when you get them going all at once.

GWB is dressed up in a cowboy outfit and sings, "Nobody Knows the Trouble
I've Seen".

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/

You won't believe what I received as a recent birthday gift.

Singing dolls of Obama, Hillary, McCain and GWB.

They are hilarious, especially when you get them going all at once.

GWB is dressed up in a cowboy outfit and sings, "Nobody Knows the Trouble
I've Seen".

Eisboch

That song should be "Nobody knows the trouble I've caused..."

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/

You won't believe what I received as a recent birthday gift.

Singing dolls of Obama, Hillary, McCain and GWB.

They are hilarious, especially when you get them going all at once.

GWB is dressed up in a cowboy outfit and sings, "Nobody Knows the Trouble
I've Seen".

Eisboch

That song should be "Nobody knows the trouble I've caused..."

And Obama's is "Share and Share Alike.."

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:08:10 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. :)

http://www.headostate.com/

Do I sense a *theme* here this morning?

Why whatever would make you say something like that? :)

Tim Tim is offline

messagenews:g0ngg49ah4atu1ri0vs0d1n3irqb95ls15@4ax .com...
Get 'em while they're hot.

So to speak. *:)

http://www.headostate.com/

You won't believe what I received as a recent birthday gift.

Singing dolls of Obama, Hillary, McCain and GWB.

They are hilarious, especially when you get them going all at once.

GWB is dressed up in a cowboy outfit and sings, "Nobody Knows the Trouble
I've Seen".

Eisboch

That song should be "Nobody knows the trouble I've caused..."

And Obama's is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xD_...eature=related

Understanding Liberals Jack Smith General 0 August 3rd 05 05:00 PM
Liberals are *LOSERS* GK General 0 May 29th 05 11:43 PM
OT; Damn Liberals Jeff General 3 October 4th 04 03:10 PM
Blame the Liberals!!! Bobsprit ASA 22 November 8th 03 02:38 AM