HK HK is offline

Default Lest we forget...

" ...a Vice President has a really great job, because no only are they
there to support the President agenda, they're like a team member, the
team mate to that President. But also, they're in charge of the United
States Senate, so if they want to they can really get in there with the
Senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life
better for Brandon and his family and his classroom. And it's a great
job and I look forward to having that job."

"Well, our founding fathers were very wise there in allowing
through the Constitution much flexibility there in the office of the
vice president. And we will do what is best for the American people in
tapping into that position and ushering in an agenda that is supportive
and cooperative with the president's agenda in that position. Yeah, so I
do agree with him that we have a lot of flexibility in there, and we'll
do what we have to do to administer very appropriately the plans that
are needed for this nation."

Q: One of the things you talked about last night was the
flexibility the vice president has--

PALIN: Yeah.

Q: --Uh. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: Uh. That thankfully our founders were wise enough to say we
have this position and it's constitutional -- vice president will be
able to be not only the position flexible, but it's gonna be those other
duties as assigned by the president. A simple thing."

Lest We Forget GC Boater General 7 December 5th 08 09:35 PM
Lest we forget.... JoeSpareBedroom General 9 February 24th 07 05:17 PM
Let us never forget *JimH* General 13 September 13th 05 01:24 PM
Don't ever forget it. Capt. Neal® ASA 0 January 6th 05 12:08 AM
Don't forget... Tuuk General 37 January 1st 05 05:15 AM