Default Snow.

'nuff said.

Eisboch
MMC MMC is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

'nuff said.

Eisboch

yuck

Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:58:45 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

Those are beautiful shots.
You are fortunate to be there among the flakes.

--Vic

wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

Those are beautiful shots.
You are fortunate to be there among the flakes.

--Vic

Right. In a while I'll be out there pushing the flakes around with the
plow.

Eisboch

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:08:11 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

Those are beautiful shots.
You are fortunate to be there among the flakes.

--Vic

Right. In a while I'll be out there pushing the flakes around with the
plow.

Uh, I was talking about Tom and justwait.

Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

Damn, you need to get out in that snow and take some photos outside.
Senior Member

On Dec 31, 12:14*pm, Vic Smith
wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:08:11 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. *They were taken *through* glass windows. * I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. *Nature as it appears. *Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. *Hopefully this storm will
go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

Those are beautiful shots.
You are fortunate to be there among the flakes.

--Vic

Right. *In a while I'll be out there pushing the flakes around with the
plow.

Uh, I was talking about Tom and justwait.- Hide quoted text -

LOL...
Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

This should cheer you up.

http://i44.tinypic.com/10nt8gn.jpg

Good thing you bought that new plow rig.