MMC MMC is offline

Default Snow.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:54:03 -0800 (PST), Terry S
wrote:

Minnesota, right? Ever live in Florida?
Eisboch has. He's just getting nostalgic.

--Vic

Right, Vic. No, never lived in FL... been there many times.

Same here. But I've got family there and they love telling me the
temp. Get a few inches of snow here (near Chicago) and they call up
and ask how it's going.
"Saw on the news you got dumped on. Everything ok?"
"Sure. Just a little snow."
"Good. Glad you're ok. Well, I'll talk to you soon. Tell everybody
we said hi from Florida. Gotta get going to the beach now. Bye."
Assholes.

Listen, having tough winters really makes you appreciate a Minnesota
summer, even if it is only 2 weeks long.

Depends on if you count the above freezing days summer. I do!

--Vic

Florida can be dangerous Vic. I almost got clocked by a coconut yesterday!

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:58:45 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Snow? What snow? It's not snowing here.

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C310518.JPG

wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
'nuff said.
Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Snow? What snow? It's not snowing here.

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C310518.JPG

Shouldn't you have a broken refrigerator sitting next to that old boat? :)

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

This should cheer you up.

http://i44.tinypic.com/10nt8gn.jpg

Good thing you bought that new plow rig.

What new plow rig? As soon as the snow pretty much melted away from the
last storm, I forgot all about it.
Back to the snowsuit and Gator.

Eisboch

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:29:46 -0800 (PST), Terry S
wrote:

That's nuthin'.

10 minutes north of me yesterday, 14" of snow. We got 6". And this
morning?

-12F.

Minnesota, right? Ever live in Florida?
Eisboch has. He's just getting nostalgic.

--Vic

Nostalgic isn't exactly the right word for how I feel right now.

Eisboch

"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Eisboch

that's a cute little shed in the 2nd picture.
I know you don't make Sam Adams stay way out in that doghouse

That's his "summer" place.

Eisboch

wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

'nuff said.

Lucky you.

This will make some people I know down south happy.

Don't knock the pictures. They were taken *through* glass windows. I
didn't convert them to black and white either.
This will make Harry happy. Nature as it appears. Colorless.

It's only been snowing for just over an hour. Hopefully this storm will
go
out to sea quickly.

http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/dec31snow2.jpg

Snow? What snow? It's not snowing here.

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C310518.JPG

Your son have room in his driveway for a Sprinter?
I could be there tomorrow evening.

Eisboch

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:28:47 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

Florida can be dangerous Vic. I almost got clocked by a coconut yesterday!

Hey, same thing happened to me yesterday.
But it was an icicle.
We're lucky, eh?

--Vic

wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:20:18 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:17:31 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

'nuff said.

What snow? It's sunny, 65F and beautiful out where I am.

Wonderful weather.

We just did the snow thing. Took the grand kids skiing for Christmas
at 7 Springs Pa.
Perfect snow conditions. No snow anywhere but the manmade stuff on the
hill.

My grand kids doing great the first time in the snow.
http://esteroriverheights.com/electr...petra_ski2.jpg

And one old fart with snow in his hat.
http://esteroriverheights.com/electr...reg_skiing.jpg

You have that "old school" skier look.