Default Snow Remover for Eisboch...guaranteed to work

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 14:40:58 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenN5DVuLtw

Uh-oh... They switched the diesel out for an eTec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF2ZPRmocs4

Unreal. I've never seen that done before.

Eisboch

Damn union drivers.
--
** Good Day! **

John H
HK HK is offline

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 15:19:06 -0500, HK wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 14:48:47 -0500, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenN5DVuLtw

Uh-oh... They switched the diesel out for an eTec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF2ZPRmocs4

Unreal. I've never seen that done before.

Eisboch
Me, either.
Called my wife over to watch those. She was likewise enthralled.
She mentioned how without Youtube you's likely never see that.
Youtube is really something else. Can be very educational, besides
entertaining.
It made me want to do some study on Kansas. I got me to thinking how
the Indians and early settlers survived during the winter.
Man, Eisboch has it good with that driveway!
Just steps from the hot chocolate.
hehe.

--Vic

You might like this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Kansas-Impress.../dp/0700602356

Thanks. Ordered one.
Kansas contained some of the highlights of a long family road trip I
took in '88. I like the plains and the seas. Don't care much for
hills. Especially ones with driveways. (-:

--Vic

Wes and a fellow named Rich or Rick Clarkson were the two great
news-feature photographers in Kansas and Missouri in the 60's and 70's.
Clarkson worked at the Topeka paper.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Boater" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenN5DVuLtw

Uh-oh... They switched the diesel out for an eTec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF2ZPRmocs4

Unreal. I've never seen that done before.

Eisboch

If you're looking for a new toy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Hy1...eature=related

This model might suit SW Toms' mindset.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exBrz...eature=related

Default Snow.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:13:24 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Florida can be dangerous Vic. I almost got clocked by a coconut yesterday!

I read that coconuts kill more people than sharks. Hundreds per year.

Casady

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:12:10 +0000, Richard Casady wrote:

I read that coconuts kill more people than sharks. Hundreds per year.

I think that's a fable to illustrate the rarity of sharks killing
people.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...lling-coconuts

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:12:10 +0000, Richard Casady wrote:

I read that coconuts kill more people than sharks. Hundreds per year.

I think that's a fable to illustrate the rarity of sharks killing
people.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...lling-coconuts

There may actually be that many. Fishing guide I used in Tortuguero, Costa
Rica almost had the son die from coconut bonk. Only reason the kid
survived, is they had enough money to air evacuate to a good hospital in San
Jose. He said they are quite a few injuries from falling coconuts. We
witnessed a couple different conocuts falling from trees, so extrapolated to
the major coconut growing regions, there is a good chance that 150 are
killed.

MMC MMC is offline

wrote:

Florida can be dangerous Vic. I almost got clocked by a coconut
yesterday!

I read that coconuts kill more people than sharks. Hundreds per year.

Casady

I don't doubt it. Ours are small and still make a good "thunk" when the hit
the ground after a 13 ft drop.
Stay warm.