Default Bet 'cha you didn't...

know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Tom Francis wrote:
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

We future English majors read the Odyssey in the 8th grade.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:04:48 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
.. .
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Dunno, but I never heard of it before now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aioli

Damn - three new things I learned today. I've already learned six new
things this week alone.

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
. ..
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Dunno, but I never heard of it before now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aioli

Damn - three new things I learned today. I've already learned six new
things this week alone.

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

You live in the holy land of seafood and you've never had aioli???? It's
just two hops away from remoulade, which is the slutty cousin to great crab
cakes.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:27:29 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

remoulade

Hah!! Know what that is.

They make an interesing kind in Louisiana with horseradish - it's very
differenet and very good.

On Dec 30, 7:13*pm, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

We future English majors read the Odyssey in the 8th grade.

Is that also about the same time that the mental illness for those
with your diagnosis also develops?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:23:14 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

But pictures of your new vessel are proving to be almost as elusive as
the infamous lobsta boat.

wrote:

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

But pictures of your new vessel are proving to be almost as elusive as
the infamous lobsta boat.

W'hine! Thought you died of an overdose of egg nog. How's life down in
the sinking bog of SW Florida?

wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Dunno, but I never heard of it before now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aioli

Damn - three new things I learned today. I've already learned six new
things this week alone.

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

The last time I was in South Carolina I learned that when the State
Police give you a ticket you make the check payable to the local
Magistrate's name.