Default Bet 'cha you didn't...

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:15:50 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

It's kind of hard to take a picture of the new boat when I'm 1,000
miles away from where it is. :)

Telepathy ?

:-)

Tom Francis wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:04:48 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Dunno, but I never heard of it before now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aioli

Damn - three new things I learned today. I've already learned six new
things this week alone.

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

The last time I was in South Carolina I learned that when the State
Police give you a ticket you make the check payable to the local
Magistrate's name.

wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That's only for the out-of-state suspects.

What does suck is that they used to allow you to show up early for
traffic court, and the clerk would reduce or eliminate the points and
let you pay the fine. Now our fine state legislature has stopped
that, and you accumulate the points as written on the ticket. You
have to plead your case to the officer.

Don't ask me how I know.

wrote in message
wrote:

[...]

Should have been paying attention to your driving, rather than pleasing the
Palm sisters.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:44:50 -0800 (PST), wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Ahem - I just happen to know a whole bunch of South Carolina's
Finest.

Funny - when we were coming down here, I called Chris to ask if I had
permission to speed.

Permission granted. :)

Tom Francis wrote:
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

We future English majors read the Odyssey in the 8th grade.

On Dec 30, 7:13*pm, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

We future English majors read the Odyssey in the 8th grade.

Is that also about the same time that the mental illness for those
with your diagnosis also develops?
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 30, 7:01*pm, Tom Francis
wrote:
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

"Bet 'cha you didn't... know this: "

Bet'cha I didn't too!