Default A new real estate meltdown

wrote in message
t...
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:05:34 -0500, Boater wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
I thought there was no way I'd suffer from the real estate meltdown cuz
I dont intend to sell my Wyoming property. Of all the bad luck, now
Yellowstone is having earthquake swarms. Maybe a REAL meltdown coming.
In reality, probably not but anybody within hundreds of miles oughta
keep an eye on it.

Bought the property over the fault line, eh?

It's not a fault line, it's a supervolcano. Not that it's going to blow,
but if it did, it could be an extinction event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera

Actually is a Hot Spot. The spot does not move but the Tectonic Plate
slides over the top. Just like the Hawaiian Islands. Eventually Chicago
dirty politics will cease as it will be over the hotspot, and fry the bad
pols. You can actually track a lot of thermal activity all the way up the
Snake river. At least I think it is the Snake Canyon.

On Dec 30, 4:05*pm, Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
I thought there was no way I'd suffer from the real estate meltdown
cuz I dont intend to sell my Wyoming property. *Of all the bad luck,
now Yellowstone is having earthquake swarms. *Maybe a REAL meltdown
coming.
In reality, probably not but anybody within hundreds of miles oughta
keep an eye on it.

Bought the property over the fault line, eh?

Yep, you have to be right over a fault line to worry about
it........damn you're dumb.

The Meltdown............ JimH[_2_] General 12 September 22nd 08 01:34 PM
Meltdown! hk General 0 August 7th 08 08:21 PM
Meltdown Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 16th 06 06:51 PM
Great White at the Forbes estate Jeff Morris ASA 4 October 4th 04 02:00 AM
boat building equipment free, from estate Granite Stone Boat Building 1 April 1st 04 11:38 PM