Default Krause - Forget Lanier, look in your own back yard...

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:42:34 -0500, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Dec 27, 12:06 pm, Boater wrote:
John H wrote:
...it's a real mess. Maybe you should get involved and spend a little time
doing some volunteer work for the bay.
http://tinyurl.com/8bfyxt
--
** Good Day! **
John H

"Harry, I suppose that when I see a statement like the one you made, I
become rather dissapointed. If you and John want to sling salvo's back
and forth I suppose that's your prerogative. I don't' get involved
with playing tag. But the reason for my comment is I do know a little
about the military, and I don't believe anyone was sent to SE Asia for
the sole purpose of killing women and children.

Do you know how many non-U.S. citizens were killed in that theater of
war as a direct result of our attempts there to prop up a right-wing
dictator?

Were all the people you know killers of babies and women, Harry? You run
with a strange crowd, if that's true. I've known and served with a *lot* of
Vietnam vets. None meet the criteria you keep mentioning.

Note, there was nothing ill-mannered in this post.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:07:23 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
John H wrote:
...it's a real mess. Maybe you should get involved and spend a little
time
doing some volunteer work for the bay.
http://tinyurl.com/8bfyxt
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Maybe you should volunteer to take care of some of the children whose
parents you blew up or burned in Vietnam in the course of losing that war.

Harry. Take a good hard look in a mirror and just maybe you will see the
reflection of a coward. You aren't fooling anyone with all of your
stupid blustering.

--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Dec 27, 3:36*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

Forget Vietnam. *That's just a chicken**** distraction you
introduced. *What we really want to know is why you're worried about
Lake Lanier when you have such a mess in your own backyard? *And what
are *you* doing about it, other than sitting on your fat ass and
typing?

D'oh. What makes you think I am worried about Lake Lanier?
Got your white sheet and pointy hat back from the laundry?

Another non-responsive, bigoted remark from you. You'v posted about
Lanier recently.. Now back to the question:

What are *you* doing about it, other than sitting on your fat ass and
typing?

Huh? Without diverting to Vietnam, for Christ's sake? Can you?

wrote:
On Dec 27, 3:36 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

Try to internalize this, Jackoff...there is no requirement in usenet or
anywhere else that I respond to right-wing trash like you.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 27, 3:36 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

WAFA can't debate. He posts lies and runs.