D K D K is offline

Default Great Day

Boater wrote:
John H wrote:

move religious crap.

WAFA. Really. This guy's narcissism is over the top.

"Mike" wrote in message
I hope everyone had a great day today, whether or not you celebrate
Christmas.

Ours was fantastic. Our kids (8 and 5) let us know that Santa was very
good to them, which accounted for the 5:30am reveille!

Magically, the baby Jesus appeared in our Nativity scene, and they were
just as excited about that as they were about their gifts.We *do* teach
the meaning of Christmas to our kids. :-)

About 10am, we had a wicked hailstorm roll thru, and for about 5 minutes,
actually had a White Christmas! The kids were bouncing off the walls. We
don't get many White Christmases in San Jose, CA. :-

Later... had a great meal at the In-Laws, exchanged more gifts, and I'm
ready for the sack!

If you all had a day 1/2 as good as mine, you're doing well!

Merry Christmas!

--Mike

Ours was fantastic. First Christmas for our first grandbaby. Gabrielle
scored big, and was very good in church.

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:10:02 -0800, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Fantastic!

Now, where's the pictures?
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

"John H" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:10:02 -0800, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I will post one overthere sometime.

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 22:04:49 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:10:02 -0800, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Doggone, I hadn't been over there in so long, I'd forgotten about that
place.
--
** Good Day! **

John H