Senior Member

Default Wrapping stuff, last minute.

Phew, need a break, doc says I can have a little coffee here and
there, I guess it's time for a cup. We have to get rolling though,
Santa is in Western Florida! Yikes!! Anyway, it's a big tradition here
we sneak around the house all night long helping each other wrap for
the rest... It's always a mad house and lot's of closed eyes When we
are done we sit and read "The Night before Christmas", have a bloody
mary and hit the sack, but no bloody marys before bed this year

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 24, 10:17*pm, wrote:
Phew, need a break, doc says I can have a little coffee here and
there, I guess it's time for a cup. We have to get rolling though,
Santa is in Western Florida! Yikes!! Anyway, it's a big tradition here
we sneak around the house all night long helping each other wrap for
the rest... It's always a mad house and lot's of closed eyes When we
are done we sit and read "The Night before Christmas", have a bloody
mary and hit the sack, but no bloody marys before bed this year

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

A friend of mine said once: "You want miracles? Just take a moment and
look around...."

I believe it.

Merry Christmas, Scott.

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 00:07:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

A friend of mine said once: "You want miracles? Just take a moment and
look around...."

Good advice, thanks for reminding us.

Happy holidays (including Christmas) to one and all.

Wayne B

On Dec 25, 3:07*am, Tim wrote:
On Dec 24, 10:17*pm, wrote:

Phew, need a break, doc says I can have a little coffee here and
there, I guess it's time for a cup. We have to get rolling though,
Santa is in Western Florida! Yikes!! Anyway, it's a big tradition here
we sneak around the house all night long helping each other wrap for
the rest... It's always a mad house and lot's of closed eyes When we
are done we sit and read "The Night before Christmas", have a bloody
mary and hit the sack, but no bloody marys before bed this year

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

A friend of mine said once: "You want miracles? Just take a moment and
look around...."

I believe it.

Merry Christmas, Scott.

For some reason, it's easy to lose sight of what you have.........
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 27, 4:05*pm, John H wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:46:07 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 25, 3:07*am, Tim wrote:
On Dec 24, 10:17*pm, wrote:

Phew, need a break, doc says I can have a little coffee here and
there, I guess it's time for a cup. We have to get rolling though,
Santa is in Western Florida! Yikes!! Anyway, it's a big tradition here
we sneak around the house all night long helping each other wrap for
the rest... It's always a mad house and lot's of closed eyes When we
are done we sit and read "The Night before Christmas", have a bloody
mary and hit the sack, but no bloody marys before bed this year

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

A friend of mine said once: "You want miracles? Just take a moment and
look around...."

I believe it.

Merry Christmas, Scott.

For some reason, it's easy to lose sight of what you have.........

Get all seven grandkids screaming at the same time. Then you can *hear*
what you have!
--
** Good Day! **

* * John H

LOL!

4 does the job for me!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 27, 3:46*pm, wrote:
On Dec 25, 3:07*am, Tim wrote:

On Dec 24, 10:17*pm, wrote:

Phew, need a break, doc says I can have a little coffee here and
there, I guess it's time for a cup. We have to get rolling though,
Santa is in Western Florida! Yikes!! Anyway, it's a big tradition here
we sneak around the house all night long helping each other wrap for
the rest... It's always a mad house and lot's of closed eyes When we
are done we sit and read "The Night before Christmas", have a bloody
mary and hit the sack, but no bloody marys before bed this year

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

A friend of mine said once: "You want miracles? Just take a moment and
look around...."

I believe it.

Merry Christmas, Scott.

For some reason, it's easy to lose sight of what you have.........

Loog, you're absolutely correct. While watching my wife go through the
slow recovery of cancer (and horrible treatments), that when you see
others in worse shape, it does give you a good wake up calling.