Default Worked all evening on this one...

I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg
RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Nice. When I opened it up in my browser, it looked waaay over sharpened.
But once I downloaded the file and opened it full-screen in Irfanview, that
issue completely went away. It has a nice tone to it. Almost a sepia-like
quality to it.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:53:59 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Nice. When I opened it up in my browser, it looked waaay over sharpened.
But once I downloaded the file and opened it full-screen in Irfanview, that
issue completely went away. It has a nice tone to it. Almost a sepia-like
quality to it.

Its actually several layers of some very slight halftone changes to
various areas of the image. I wanted to give it an antique look while
keeping the overall sharp nature of the image.

I think it came out really nice.
Senior Member

On Dec 16, 9:26*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Kool, but I really don't get the black and white thing. Some of the
shots don't seem "framed" if that makes any sense, there seems to be
no target for the eye...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:53:59 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Nice. When I opened it up in my browser, it looked waaay over sharpened.
But once I downloaded the file and opened it full-screen in Irfanview, that
issue completely went away. It has a nice tone to it. Almost a sepia-like
quality to it.

Its actually several layers of some very slight halftone changes to
various areas of the image. I wanted to give it an antique look while
keeping the overall sharp nature of the image.

I think it came out really nice.

What does the "unPhotoshopped" image look like?

Sorry, but it does nothing for me. It looks like prison bars on the beach.
I'm certainly no expert though, and I'm willing to learn. No offense I hope.

--Mike

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

stp stp is offline

On Dec 16, 10:45*pm, "Mike" wrote:
Sorry, but it does nothing for me. It looks like prison bars on the beach..
I'm certainly no expert though, and I'm willing to learn. No offense I hope.

--Mike

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:cpogk4h6rt110p9aigo5rs16mcscigli7s@4ax .com...

I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg- Hide quoted text -

I hate to pile on but I guess I don't get b&w for this subject either.
It reminds me of dazzle camouflage.

Now if there was a nekid woman in it...

Steve P.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

I always liked that stripe effect...something like big venetian window
blinds filtering the sun in late afternoon.
Almost a 1940's thing.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Camo Spice worm?

wrote:
I really like the way it came out.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197bw.jpg

Kool, but I really don't get the black and white thing. Some of the
shots don't seem "framed" if that makes any sense, there seems to be
no target for the eye...

Isn't supposed to be "a target" - it's a mood piece.

Grayscale is for mood pieces.

Well it worked... Short Wave Sportfishing General 10 October 31st 07 03:53 PM
Worked on the boat yesterday Edgar ASA 0 March 7th 07 07:15 PM
Worked on the boat yesterday katy ASA 0 March 7th 07 07:14 PM
Well that worked too! CANDChelp ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:35 AM
Why is Billy So worked up? Ghost ASA 1 July 17th 03 06:43 PM