Default Cheap lobster

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:48:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 16, 3:11 pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:18:58 -0400, "Don White"

wrote:
No need to own a lobster boat...the fisherman are bringing truckloads of
lobster to numerous streetcorners to sell directly to the public. They are
protesting the $3.00-3.25 per pound rate being paid by the local buyers. My
son just called from work... he bought 5 lobsters off a truck near his work.
We live it up tonight.
Try shipping them somewhere. Can't find the packaging and dry ice is
only available in 200 lb blocks around here. Add the increase in
shipping charges because they are live....

Unbelievable.

Just bring me some good beer and we'll call it even.

Beer is already purchased.

I'm going to get those freakin' lobsters to you if it kills me.

Unreal - I can get three pounders for $10 bucks a piece and it's going
to cost me $45 to ship 'em.

I'll figure something out.

My uncle used to fly up to Pease AFB from Pax River NAS, to do some open
water navigation and to keep his flight hours up. While in NH he'd get a
vehicle and go get some lobsters and get them packed in a Styrofoam
cooler, only needed to keep them cool for a couple of hours. Fresh
Chesapeake Bay blue crab and Maine lobster.

The freaking lobsters got to fly backseat in an F-4 but not the nephew.