Default THE TOP TEN quotes of all time...

10 - "If the...if he...if is means is and never has been, that is not
- that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely
true statement." - Bill Clinton

9 - "Things happen more frequently in the future than they do in the
past." Washing Governor Bill Gardner

8 - "And we're the party of a great leader of compassion--Lyndon
Baines Johnson, and the party of a great man who should have been
President, who would have been one of the greatest Presidents in
history--Hubert Horatio Hornblower!" - Jimmy Carter

7 - "Those who died in the earthquake, their lives will never be the
same again." - Barbara Boxer

6 - "I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that
right balance between violence, and sex, ... and things." - John Kerry
5 - "I believe that gays and lesbians deserve to have the same rights
as homosexuals." - Al Sharpton

4 - ''I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against
it.'' - John Kerry

3 - "If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit
the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit
those guarantees." - Bill Clinton

2 - "I'm sure a lot of you have tripped out on alcohol. It's a lot
safer to do it on marijuana" - Mike Gravel

1 - "I got jungle bunnies coming out of the woodwork to help Morial.
It looks like Idi Amin has sent in troops." New Orleans Mayoral
candidate Joe Dirosa.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:26:10 -0500, Emperor of All He Surveys, Duke of
Earl, Earl of Sandwich, Knight of The Realm Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, LLC,

Tom, a top ten quote list without one Bushism? It ain't possible. ;-)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:59:41 -0500, Emperor of All He Surveys, Duke of
Earl, Earl of Sandwich, Knight of The Realm Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, LLC,

I think it was the Pickeral, that gave it away. ;-)

LTd, Inc, wrote:

I think it was the Pickeral, that gave it away. ;-)

ROTFL!!!

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:26:10 -0500, "Emperor of All He Surveys, Duke
of Earl, Earl of Sandwich, Knight of The Realm Sir T. Bone Pickeral V,

1- I can see Russia from my house!

"Gene" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:56:10 -0500, wrote:

1- I can see Russia from my house!

Yeah..... that's gotta be up toward the top, there, somewhere....

Not to defend her, but often attributed to but never uttered by
her.

Eisboch

-----------------
-----------------

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:12:48 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Gene" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:56:10 -0500, wrote:

1- I can see Russia from my house!

Yeah..... that's gotta be up toward the top, there, somewhere....

Not to defend her, but often attributed to but never uttered by
her.

You mean like, "I invented the internet" ?

THE TOP 10 quotes of 2008 Cliff General 30 December 21st 08 09:51 PM
( OT ) Quotes Jim General 5 June 9th 04 08:04 PM
( OT ) Quotes Jim General 1 March 21st 04 02:28 AM
Some quotes about Liberals basskisser General 26 February 4th 04 01:05 PM