Default A Champion of Wall St. Reaps the Benefits

....Must be a Republican champion...right? It's the 'bad' Republicans who've
gotten rid of the regulations so Wall Street could swindle the country.

I can't believe this article was actually published in the NY Times. I can
just imagine the editor..."Oh, OK, we'll print it, but don't mention that
he's a Democrat."

A quote: "But Mr. Schumer, a member of the Banking and Finance Committees,
repeatedly took other steps to protect industry players from government
oversight and tougher rules, a review of his record shows. Over the years,
he has also helped save financial institutions billions of dollars in
higher taxes or fees."

http://tinyurl.com/6feqsm

--
John

Wall to wall Gustav Live WWL-TV4 Larry Cruising 0 September 1st 08 01:49 AM
Seaspan Champion Stephen Rees[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 2 December 6th 07 04:07 PM
Champion & Fucsia MWB Tall Ship Photos 0 March 26th 07 05:04 AM
What about Champion Trailers in Slidell? Bill McKee General 0 September 20th 05 03:52 AM
Bobsprit-The Winner and STILL champion!!! Bobsprit ASA 12 August 30th 03 10:19 PM