Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit-The Winner and STILL champion!!!

Oh lordy, lordy...bwahahaahahahahaha!

I took my boat on a short 100+ trip with no problems. a trip that Mooron and
Billy jane said I wouldn't take.
After I prove that I was there Mooron complains that I didn't keep a log! Donal
is upset that we stopped to cook a meal! Billy Jane thinks I was too careful
when entering a new port! Sadly, in the midst of all of this, Mooron admits
that he operates his vessel while drunk on a regular basis. Some members here
may feel that's no big deal and that's really sad.
Devastated by the way things are proceeding here, Billy Jane tries to claim I
was never there while attacking specifics of the "voyage!" Donal suggests I was
there, but not the "skipper!" Mooron, in "deep" trouble attacks my failure to
observe bottom contours and current, failing to even remember that I had
indictated doing just that when I spoke of traveling inshore to increase VMG!
Billy Jane urinates on his own shoe trying to claim he hailed me between 2:20
and 2:10 after explaining that he has no desire to EVER speak to me or meet me!
Mooron and Jane can't decide if bottom contours or "it's a milk" run is their
best tack!
This has been the best thrashing of the group since I bought the boat and beat
everyone with the mast!!!! I went sailing last night, spent the night aboard
and come home to 240 posts!!!

Thank you, thank you! Just throw money! Bwahahahaha! Aint I nuts, Ozzy? Gotta
admit, I belted 'em!

Capt RB
C&C 32 Alien
City Island, NY
Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

Thank you, thank you! Just throw money!

So, I can put you down as a possible backer too?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Oh lordy, lordy...bwahahaahahahahaha!

snip
Thank you, thank you! Just throw money! Bwahahahaha! Aint I nuts, Ozzy?

Gotta
admit, I belted 'em!

Bob, who skippered the boat?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Bob, who skippered the boat?

Bhwahahahaahaha! You DID!! Since the trip went so well, you must not agree with
Mooron's critical comments??!!

Day five, CHOMP CHOMP, FLAP FLAP!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Good Lord.... Bob!! your "report" was so full of holes it begged further
investigation. When you started to back pedal and blame everything including
your wife for your failings it was obvious why doubt about your
accomplishment entered the picture.

You didn't even know what bottom contour verification was until I suggested
you look at the sounder and reference to the chart!

It's obvious you started the "big deal" about a minor passage with a week
long pre departure boast. Now you cry like a school yard bully with a bloody
nose at the sudden change of situation. Why don't you blame Suzanne again
Bob!?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Oh lordy, lordy...bwahahaahahahahaha!
|
| I took my boat on a short 100+ trip with no problems. a trip that Mooron
and
| Billy jane said I wouldn't take.
| After I prove that I was there Mooron complains that I didn't keep a log!
Donal
| is upset that we stopped to cook a meal! Billy Jane thinks I was too
careful
| when entering a new port! Sadly, in the midst of all of this, Mooron
admits
| that he operates his vessel while drunk on a regular basis. Some members
here
| may feel that's no big deal and that's really sad.
| Devastated by the way things are proceeding here, Billy Jane tries to
claim I
| was never there while attacking specifics of the "voyage!" Donal suggests
I was
| there, but not the "skipper!" Mooron, in "deep" trouble attacks my failure
| observe bottom contours and current, failing to even remember that I had
| indictated doing just that when I spoke of traveling inshore to increase
VMG!
| Billy Jane urinates on his own shoe trying to claim he hailed me between
2:20
| and 2:10 after explaining that he has no desire to EVER speak to me or
meet me!
| Mooron and Jane can't decide if bottom contours or "it's a milk" run is
their
| best tack!
| This has been the best thrashing of the group since I bought the boat and
beat
| everyone with the mast!!!! I went sailing last night, spent the night
aboard
| and come home to 240 posts!!!
|
| Thank you, thank you! Just throw money! Bwahahahaha! Aint I nuts, Ozzy?
Gotta
| admit, I belted 'em!
|
| Capt RB
| C&C 32 Alien
| City Island, NY

Bobsprit

It's obvious you started the "big deal" about a minor passage with a week
long pre departure boast.

Booo hoo!!! Sorry, but it was you and Billy jane who called the short trip into
question before I even left!
You chose the wrong side and now you're stuck with it!

Bwahahahahaha! Booo hoo!

RB
Bobsprit

Why don't you blame Suzanne again
Bob!?

You're right!
I BLAME suzanne for getting us to where we were going with no problems and a
good time. I'd also like to blame her for her great cooking and strong legs!

Capt RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| You chose the wrong side and now you're stuck with it!

Side??? SIDE?? Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!

I don't need no steenking side! I even took up for you on occasion! You
didn't do everything badly... but you line danced the errors with Oz
covering your side step! you both dance marvelously... like a pair of Hippos
in rut!

CM

Bobsprit

| You chose the wrong side and now you're stuck with it!

Side??? SIDE?? Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!

Oh my! Now he's actually in denial!

Flop flap flop flap!!! Bwahahahaha!

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bob, who skippered the boat?

Bhwahahahaahaha! You DID!! Since the trip went so well, you must not agree

with
Mooron's critical comments??!!

Day five, CHOMP CHOMP, FLAP FLAP!

I've absolutely no problem at all being on your hook, just so long as it is
entertaining.

You intimated that you would answer direct questions. So, let me try again.

Who skippered the boat for the trip to the Thimbles?

Regards

Donal