Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default I'm surprised they haven't tanked already.

HA! AOL drops Usnet, photo hosting, and now MAaffee....

Dear bschnautz,

Recently we wrote to inform you that your subscription to McAfee®
VirusScan® Plus - Special edition from AOL would no longer be a
complimentary benefit of your membership. While your existing software
will continue to operate normally until its license expires, we wanted
to make sure your online security protection is not interrupted.

We’ve negotiated a special price just for our members to upgrade to
McAfee® Internet Security Suite - Special edition from AOL. If you
upgrade now, you’ll pay only $34.99 -- a 13% discount off AOL’s
already low annual rate and a full 50% discount off the regular retail
price.

Internet Security Suite provides our highest level of protection, with
additional safeguards that aren’t included in your existing VirusScan
Plus softwa

Identity-theft protection that helps secure your personal information
Tools to improve your computer’s health and performance
Features to help shield your home network
Though it’s packed with more advanced features, the Internet Security
Suite looks and feels much like your current VirusScan Plus software,
making it easy to set up and use.

With more than 5,000 new online threats discovered every month, you
should not let your computer’s security protection lapse. Upgrade
before December 22, 2008 to take advantage of this special early
upgrade pricing.

Sincerely,

AOL Member Services

©2008 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. AOL and the AOL Triangle Logo are
registered trademarks of AOL LLC. All other trademarks and/or
registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.