Tim Tim is offline

Default Chicago. The NEW Tamaney Hall!

Oh I love this. It's about time we had a good quality political
scandal. OH, we've always had our petty politicians doing criminal
acts, but now we're in the big times. I don't think that this will
crash "The Machine" in Chicago,But it might put a dent in it. And
right now, I imagine "Boss" Daley is staying close to his legal
beagles.

Tim wrote:
Oh I love this. It's about time we had a good quality political
scandal. OH, we've always had our petty politicians doing criminal
acts, but now we're in the big times. I don't think that this will
crash "The Machine" in Chicago,But it might put a dent in it. And
right now, I imagine "Boss" Daley is staying close to his legal
beagles.

Before you run too far with your comparison, you ought to read up a bit
on Tammany Hall.

On Dec 11, 10:15*am, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
Oh I love this. It's about time we had a good quality political
scandal. OH, we've always had our petty politicians doing criminal
acts, but now we're in the big times. I don't think that this will
crash "The Machine" *in Chicago,But it might put a dent in it. And
right now, I *imagine "Boss" Daley is staying close to his legal
beagles.

Before you run too far with your comparison, you ought to read up a bit
on Tammany Hall.

Harry, just because there are comparisons being made, that doesn't
mean that it's EXACTLY the same. That damned Yale degree didn't do you
much good, did it?
Tim Tim is offline

Tim wrote:
Oh I love this. It's about time we had a good quality political
scandal. OH, we've always had our petty politicians doing criminal
acts, but now we're in the big times. I don't think that this will
crash "The Machine" *in Chicago,But it might put a dent in it. And
right now, I *imagine "Boss" Daley is staying close to his legal
beagles.

Before you run too far with your comparison, you ought to read up a bit
on Tammany Hall.

Harry, just because there are comparisons being made, that doesn't
mean that it's EXACTLY the same. That damned Yale degree didn't do you
much good, did it?

Agreed. it's all about power. blago is acting like a king with new
clothes. he's the only one who can see fault in his deeds. i feel that
he was jsut a sock puppet for Daley,and now Daley is wasnting to
distance himself from blago as far as he can.

Tammaney and Chicago = Corruption. that's all the comparison I need.

Tim wrote:
[...]

Then all you know about Tammany Hall is the corruption.

Tim Tim is offline

Tim wrote:
[...]

Then all you know about Tammany Hall is the corruption.- Hide quoted text -

Not necessairily Harry. But it seems that is what Tammaney is *known*
for. You ask anybody that's even "heard" of TH and that's probably
what you'll get back. Thieves, Skalawags, carpetbaggers, money
launderers bribes given and taken and loads of political *favors*

Chicago to the Mississippi Molesworth Cruising 4 October 20th 06 12:03 AM
Looking for mechanic in Chicago Mike C General 0 August 21st 06 09:08 PM
Chicago Mac scott ewing Crew 0 April 10th 05 11:17 PM
FS: 21' Crestliner in Chicago Dennis T Marketplace 0 June 28th 04 12:39 PM
Chicago to Miami Mike Cruising 5 September 26th 03 03:00 PM