Default Another song just for rec.boats...

.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

Get a life.

On Dec 9, 8:32*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

Get a life.

Harry's went from being just a crude, vulgar, fat nail chewing boor to
just being.....jealous.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

Get a life.

This? From a writer? WTF?

JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

There is no doubt about it, RG's photos were superior. The great thing
is this was not a religious song and how could anyone find any fault
with a song asking for Peace on Earth. Good job.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

There is no doubt about it, RG's photos were superior. The great thing
is this was not a religious song and how could anyone find any fault
with a song asking for Peace on Earth. Good job.

I didn't listen to the song nor did I see the photos, but it is
important to note that it takes more these days than singing or fighting
to bring peace.

JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

There is no doubt about it, RG's photos were superior. The great thing
is this was not a religious song and how could anyone find any fault
with a song asking for Peace on Earth. Good job.

Here is a another version of this popular song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Lnl...eature=related

JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last night
were in this video.

There is no doubt about it, RG's photos were superior. The great thing
is this was not a religious song and how could anyone find any fault
with a song asking for Peace on Earth. Good job.

Here is a another version of this popular song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Lnl...eature=related

You guys wouldn't know stellar singing if it bit you on the nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbQYYaGdoM

Fabulous song, fabulous performance. None better, ever.

JohnH wrote:
... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSgjnycZ_Q

While watching, I couldn't help but wish the photographs I saw last
night
were in this video.

There is no doubt about it, RG's photos were superior. The great
thing is this was not a religious song and how could anyone find any
fault with a song asking for Peace on Earth. Good job.
Here is a another version of this popular song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Lnl...eature=related

You guys wouldn't know stellar singing if it bit you on the nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbQYYaGdoM

Fabulous song, fabulous performance. None better, ever.

I wish you wouldn't post your religious videos and music. There is a
real prick in the NG who is offended by them, and it just gets him going
on one of his never ending tirades.

A Song just for rec.boats! JohnH[_4_] General 0 December 8th 08 09:39 PM
A new song... William Bruce General 0 December 6th 05 12:25 AM
Song of The Day... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 November 30th 04 09:59 PM
Swan Song Skip Gundlach Cruising 5 July 1st 04 06:59 PM
ABC song DSK ASA 1 May 7th 04 01:21 AM