Default IrfranView...

On Dec 8, 7:53*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:27:31 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 06:47:30 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 06:12:36 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 04:51:56 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

On Dec 7, 8:21 pm, Keith nuttle wrote:
I have all of the filters installed and use them occasionally in trying
to read tombstones. I do a lot of genealogy research.
Really, what part of the country. I have a lot of old records, SS,
Death, Military etc for NY and surrounding states. My parents did
Genealogy for close to 40 years. We are clean back to the early 1400's
in several of our lines.. I'm related to the Wright Brothers.. and
like almost everybody, one of the King Henry's...

My parents spent several summers in gaveyards, libraries, and town
halls...

What's really scary to Harry is that he and Loogy may be related..
NO WAY!!!!

That would be hysterically funny.

It would explain a lot.
You two were in the military...he's more likely to be one of your sons.
Are you related to Bassy?

That would be too funny.
Doubtful. There are no known retards in my family line.
Well I guess that settles that.

Yours?
Of course - me.
Loogy is your son?

In Spartan times, you would have left him on the mountainside.

There are times when you run into people with no sense of humor and no
way to find one.

You are clearly one of those people.

Au contraire. I simply find nothing humorous or even sympathetic about
Loogy. I do find you very funny when you are in your "serious"
iconoclastic, 4/3'rds, etec moods, though I suppose I am not supposed to....- Hide quoted text -

Of course you don't find me humorous. I'm dead serious when I say that
you do nothing here but lie about your pathetic life, what you own,
and even your wife.

On Dec 8, 8:17*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

And thus a perfect example and proof of my thesis.

I feel sorry for you.

Really.

This seems a bit of the old pot calling the kettle black. Sorry, but I
find your pontificating on the virtues of etecs bordering on the
hilarious, and your extolling the virtues of 4/3'rds on technical
grounds that haven't been achieved presumptuous.

What grounds haven't been achieved?????

We all laugh at what we find funny. The only attribute I would attach to
loogy is, well, pathetic. But you have your moments, especially when you
do not take yourself seriously.- Hide quoted text -

I'm pathetic because I don't have to lie about everything in my life
like you do??

On Dec 9, 6:42*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 8, 4:51 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 7, 8:21 pm, Keith nuttle wrote:

I have all of the filters installed and use them occasionally in trying
to read tombstones. I do a lot of genealogy research.
Really, what part of the country. I have a lot of old records, SS,
Death, Military etc for NY and surrounding states. My parents did
Genealogy for close to 40 years. We are clean back to the early 1400's
in several of our lines.. I'm related to the Wright Brothers.. and
like almost everybody, one of the King Henry's...

My parents spent several summers in gaveyards, libraries, and town
halls...

What's really scary to Harry is that he and Loogy may be related.

Eisboch

Nah, there's no fat pigs in my family! Besides, for those who believe
the Adam and Eve thing, wouldn't we all be related?

You haven't been keeping up with genetic research have you. They are
working on proving that Lucy is the mother humans.- Hide quoted text -

I sure have. I stated "for those who believe the Adam and Eve thing".

On Dec 9, 1:10*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:02:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:42*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 8, 4:51 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Liar of biblical proportions!- Hide quoted text -

Can't read, huh? Or are you just an idiot?

D K D K is offline

wrote in message

[...]

"retards"? How will Karen feel about that, asshole?