Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Oceanside Photography

All this discussion on photography and color versus black and white
motivated me to try something with some new web publishing software I
installed.

It works on my computer, but I don't know if it works on all.
After loading (and reading if you're interested) the home page, click on the
"Photo Album" link.
If it works, the pictures should toggle from color to B&W when you roll the
mouse cursor over them.

The pics won't win any awards, but you will get the idea.

http://www.eisboch.com/CCB.html

Eisboch

Photography skanner30 General 1 July 20th 06 09:52 PM
Photography from a sit on top Alex Horvath General 13 June 3rd 04 06:04 PM
Info Re Marinas on Oceanside FL Keys anchorlt Cruising 2 April 12th 04 02:15 PM