Default Yo!! Eisboch/JohnH...

I'm not sure I believe this, but there's a slow mo...

Freakin' unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dIaDGUfLI

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:05:35 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I'm not sure I believe this, but there's a slow mo...

Freakin' unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dIaDGUfLI

Well, it does look like it worked. I wish the video showed more of what was
needed, equipment wise, to make it work. It looks like it would take
something the size of a Hummer to carry it around, as opposed to mounting
something very simple on existing vehicles. If I were the RPG guy, I'd let
it go by and shoot the next target.

It is cool though!
--
John H.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
I'm not sure I believe this, but there's a slow mo...

Freakin' unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dIaDGUfLI

Well, it does look like it worked. I wish the video showed more of what was
needed, equipment wise, to make it work. It looks like it would take
something the size of a Hummer to carry it around, as opposed to mounting
something very simple on existing vehicles. If I were the RPG guy, I'd let
it go by and shoot the next target.

It is cool though!
--
John H.

They should have tied a long stick to it. That design is proven good
every July 4.

BTW, Tom, you're name is on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8N7RUnfG0

Yo JohnH. Tim General 3 May 3rd 08 12:42 AM
Yo!! JohnH... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 March 6th 08 08:40 PM
JohnH,.... Tim General 2 February 3rd 07 11:15 PM
Yo- JohnH.. JohnH General 0 September 2nd 06 02:08 PM
Yo - JohnH... JoeSpareBedroom General 1 June 8th 06 06:44 PM