Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Politics befrore security...

Just saw a interview with Grahm (D) from Florida concerning his new
report called "America at risk". He of course started his interview
with talking points saying "We have not been concerened with terrorism
for the *last seven years*". Right then you know it's a fluff report
designed to waste more of our money. For the last seven years we have
been chasing terrorists around the world and have been attacked once.
But not concerened with the previous administration which allowed us
to be attacked several times and of course set the stage for 911 with
it's terrorist friendly policy.. What an idiot. Are all dems more
concerened with getting re-elected than the country, seems so to me...

alt.california, alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics.gw-bush, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.culture.alaska,rec.boats [email protected] General 2 December 7th 08 10:59 AM
Port Security Joe ASA 22 March 22nd 06 03:22 AM
security website Webmaster General 0 October 18th 05 01:36 AM