Senior Member

Default Politics befrore security...

On Dec 3, 7:34*am, JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:05:06 -0500, wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:33:09 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

Our misadventures in Afghanistan are as much to blame for the Muslim
world hating us as the cluster **** in Iraq.

When we told the world there was an acceptable number of innocents we
could kill in our search for one suspected terrorist it pretty much
sealed our reputation as terrorists ourselves.

BTW Graham hasn't been our senator for almost 4 years so this is
pretty old news.

Yup, we live in a ****ty country all right.

The Muslim world hated us well before either Iraq or Afghanistan.

Maybe you should just go to Canada?

I love this country and I think we should defend it but what we are
doing in the mid east has nothing to do with defending America.
It is about defending Israel.

Again - The Muslim world hated us well before either Iraq or Afghanistan.

But, I'm glad to hear you love this country. I guess you think 9/11 was
because we invaded Iraq? Or Afghanistan?
--
John H

Graham does, so do most of the Democrats running for congress. I guess
they forget that there were more attacks against America during the
previous administration. It just makes me cringe when I hear these
idiots say **** like "for the last 7 years". That was my point, they
care more about perpetrating the lie, than the country, they should be
voted out.

"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:48:20 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 07:34:16 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

Again - The Muslim world hated us well before either Iraq or
Afghanistan.
But, I'm glad to hear you love this country. I guess you think 9/11 was
because we invaded Iraq? Or Afghanistan?
--
No but I think our "Tomahawk diplomacy" where we believed we could
rain down death from the sky with impunity had something to do with

Iraq *did* invade Kuwait, right? Or was that retribution for something
else
*we* did wrong?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

It makes so much sense to kill civilians who had nothing to do with a
country's government's nastiness. Yep...winning the hearts and minds.

Most of the rational world will be pleased to see Bush back in Texas and
our country again being run by intelligent leaders who usually think
things through *before* invading the wrong country.

Maybe they should not have let the nasties rule the country. So the
civilians are also guilty. Just like Japan and Germany in WW2. Took lots
of civilians to support the troops.

wrote:

[...]

I wonder if anyone told Saddam or Osama that?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:24:27 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:31:36 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

No but I think our "Tomahawk diplomacy" where we believed we could
rain down death from the sky with impunity had something to do with
it. You notice we stopped showing those bomb sight camera shots on TV
right after that.
Some people seem to forget we bombed Iraq constantly throughout the
90s. We say we weren't really killing anyone, Al Jazerra was saying we
killed about 20,000 civilians. Who do you think they believed?

Iraq *did* invade Kuwait, right? Or was that retribution for something else
*we* did wrong?

Yes Iraq invaded Kuwait and we kicked their ass out. Powell and Bush 1
were right to avoid going to Baghdad then. Where they made the mistake
was to continue the air war for another decade. For those who blame
Bush 2 I have to remind you, the US government, in the name of Bill
Clinton threatened the invasion of Iraq in 1998 for ignoring UN
resolutions and set the stage for GW's invasion. Mr Clinton thought
they had WMDs too. Saddam gave us the finger. Bush 2 saw this as a
question of whether he should back up US threats with action or simply
back down.
Again, if we had not started the war with Saddam, Israel would have
and we would have been dragged in to support them, a worse scenario
from an international view.

And, of course, the UN played no part in any of this.
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*
Senior Member

On Dec 4, 7:14*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:24:15 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

[...]

The UN is like that big mouth girl who likes to start a fight for her
boy friend to finish.
Sometimes I think we should leave and let the bitch get her ass beat.- Hide quoted text -

Amen...

alt.california, alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics.gw-bush, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.culture.alaska,rec.boats [email protected] General 2 December 7th 08 10:59 AM
Port Security Joe ASA 22 March 22nd 06 03:22 AM
security website Webmaster General 0 October 18th 05 01:36 AM