Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default A dirty gun...

....is a safe gun.

Nov 28, 11:59 PM EST

Ohio police chief accidentally shoots himself

MONROE, Ohio (AP) -- Police in southwestern Ohio say a police chief
mistakenly shot himself in the thigh after giving his daughter a gun
safety lesson.

A police report says 54-year-old Middletown police Chief Greg Schwarber
was preparing to clean his Glock .45-caliber pistol on Friday and didn't
realize the gun was still loaded.

The report written by officers from neighboring Monroe says the bullet
entered Schwarber's leg just above the knee.

When officers arrived, they found the chief lying on the floor with a
towel covering his leg. Schwarber was taken to a hospital for treatment.

The hospital had no record of Schwarber being treated or admitted. A
home phone number for him couldn't be found.

---

Information from: Journal, http://wwww.middletownjournal.com

Dirty Cops? Joe ASA 1 August 15th 07 10:21 PM
Dirty Mates Joe ASA 4 October 31st 06 05:20 PM
i am absolutely dirty, so I laugh you [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:56 PM
are you dirty, I mean, loving outside think gardners Steve ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:52 PM