Default World Sailing Speed Record...

This is just too freakin' cool.

http://www.sailrocket.com/index.htm

Check out the videos while you are there - in particular the first one
in which the boat accelerates to 33 knots in like nothing flat.

On Nov 27, 2:01*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
This is just too freakin' cool.

http://www.sailrocket.com/index.htm

Check out the videos while you are there - in particular the first one
in which the boat accelerates to 33 knots in like nothing flat.

THAT is freakin' amazing! That thing took off like a rocket!
Senior Member

wrote:
This is just too freakin' cool.

http://www.sailrocket.com/index.htm

Check out the videos while you are there - in particular the first one
in which the boat accelerates to 33 knots in like nothing flat.

THAT is freakin' amazing! That thing took off like a rocket!

Yeah, but where do you put the cooler and the fishin' poles?
Sailboats are good for one thing.. sink em' and come back next season
for the new inhabitants. But this one doesn't look like it would hide
a lot of fish

wrote:
This is just too freakin' cool.

http://www.sailrocket.com/index.htm

Check out the videos while you are there - in particular the first one
in which the boat accelerates to 33 knots in like nothing flat.

THAT is freakin' amazing! That thing took off like a rocket!

Yeah, but where do you put the cooler and the fishin' poles?
Sailboats are good for one thing.. sink em' and come back next season
for the new inhabitants. But this one doesn't look like it would hide
a lot of fish

"Sink em'??"
Some of us have pride in our watercraft. We baby them as much as we can.

Senior Member

wrote:
This is just too freakin' cool.

http://www.sailrocket.com/index.htm

Check out the videos while you are there - in particular the first one
in which the boat accelerates to 33 knots in like nothing flat.

THAT is freakin' amazing! That thing took off like a rocket!

Yeah, but where do you put the cooler and the fishin' poles?
Sailboats are good for one thing.. sink em' and come back next season
for the new inhabitants. But this one doesn't look like it would hide
a lot of fish

"Sink em'??"
Some of us have pride in our watercraft. We baby them as much as we can.

Sorry, didn't mean to be so callus.. Sink "them"... is that better?