Tim Tim is offline

Default Speaking of nuke energy

hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the Monroe
Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the Monroe
Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the
Monroe Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Doesn't much matter now what Bush thinks, does it?

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the
Monroe Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Doesn't much matter now what Bush thinks, does it?

Precedent. The PRC is all over South America. No incoming U.S. president
would be able to kick them out. Besides, we're not going to play
brinkmanship with our largest creditor. Your dumb boy Bush emasculated
this country.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:46:40 -0500, Boater wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the
Monroe Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Doesn't much matter now what Bush thinks, does it?

Precedent. The PRC is all over South America. No incoming U.S. president
would be able to kick them out. Besides, we're not going to play
brinkmanship with our largest creditor. Your dumb boy Bush emasculated
this country.

You're getting an early start on your excuses, Harry.
--
John H

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the
Monroe Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Doesn't much matter now what Bush thinks, does it?

Precedent. The PRC is all over South America. No incoming U.S. president
would be able to kick them out. Besides, we're not going to play
brinkmanship with our largest creditor. Your dumb boy Bush emasculated
this country.

You're getting an early start on your excuses, Harry.

It's Thanksgiving, John Herring. Why not give your hatred for other
posters here a rest for the day...no personal insults.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
hmmm, this doesn't look too good to me.

Strange bedfellows

Not to worry. President-elect Obama will simply declare that the
Monroe Doctrine is heretofore null and void.

Problem solved.

Eisboch

Bush thinks it is. He lets the PRC play in Central and South America.

Doesn't much matter now what Bush thinks, does it?

Precedent. The PRC is all over South America. No incoming U.S. president
would be able to kick them out. Besides, we're not going to play
brinkmanship with our largest creditor. Your dumb boy Bush emasculated
this country.

You're getting an early start on your excuses, Harry.

It's Thanksgiving, John Herring. Why not give your hatred for other
posters here a rest for the day...no personal insults.

Oh, you're establishing a new trend?

The personal insults from you, slammer, and Donnie were still on my machine
from last night.

I'll make you a deal, Harry. You stop with the personal insults to anyone,
and I'll do the same. And that has no time restsrictions on it, and it's
not just to this thread.

Deal, or no deal?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

It's Thanksgiving Day, John Herring. Try to behave decently to the other
posters in here, if just for the day. One day at a time.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]